Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Abdul Fatawu

1 hour ago, MPH said:

Could Soule be his replacement?

we wouldn’t be the first to sign the obligation to buy then immediately sell for a large profit..

Good theory, but how would you explain the twerking in ASDA?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, BakerLCFC said:

He’s now appearing in our squad list on the premier league website. 

IMG_1148.jpeg

If De Cordova-Reid changed his surname to Ball, we would have quite the double act on our hands (one for 'older viewers') 😉

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BakerLCFC said:

He’s now appearing in our squad list on the premier league website. 

IMG_1148.jpeg

Weird that we have photos of cannon in a Everton kit, Reid in a Fulham kit and yet we can’t find a photo of Fatawu who has been with us wearing our kit for a year!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

Weird that we have photos of cannon in a Everton kit, Reid in a Fulham kit and yet we can’t find a photo of Fatawu who has been with us wearing our kit for a year!

It wouldn't be possible because photos of him would be in Leicester Kits either Championship branding. 

Same for cannon, the only one they'd have is a Everton photo. 

They'll change come media day.

• Like 3

At this point, I think we've just forgot to announce him. He's listed as a player on our website, he's spoken about how he will be here next year, there is photographic evidence of him buddying up with children's toys in Asda... 

Edited by Scotch
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

It’ll be work permit issues I’d imagine 

They don't have to wait for his work permit to be sorted before they announce it - like with Okoli it was announced and mentioned it was "subject to Premier League and international clearance."

His work permit shouldn't be an issue either as he qualifies very easily for a GBE

No clue why it is taking so long and it wouldn't surprise me if it is just the club putting together some stupid announcement, but it still also wouldn't surprise me if we were one of very few if any clubs who could mess up such a straight forward deal lol

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

They don't have to wait for his work permit to be sorted before they announce it - like with Okoli it was announced and mentioned it was "subject to Premier League and international clearance."

His work permit shouldn't be an issue either as he qualifies very easily for a GBE

No clue why it is taking so long and it wouldn't surprise me if it is just the club putting together some stupid announcement, but it still also wouldn't surprise me if we were one of very few if any clubs who could mess up such a straight forward deal lol

Very true. For me, I just want it announced because I’m abit OCD 😂😂

52 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Another possibility is that Sporting are being difficult. We know from previous experience that they can be.

The terms of the obligation were pre-agreed so any difficulty is if wither team are trying to amend the terms which again is a moot point in an obligatory deal.

It's all getting a little odd. Don't forget Sporting themselves Saif back in May this was confirmed.

• Like 3

Maybe it's because we couldnt activate the transfer as it would have fell in the 23/24 accounts , so we delayed and now sporting are playing hard ball asking for more more money?!