Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Abdul Fatawu

This shouldn't be too difficult to figure out, surely? He's currently at home in Ghana because he had international duty, so has more time off than those who are already back in preseason. He'll be back next week. It doesn't make any sense to fly him back to Leicester during his holiday, just for a photo shoot.

2 hours ago, DesertFox said:

This shouldn't be too difficult to figure out, surely? He's currently at home in Ghana because he had international duty, so has more time off than those who are already back in preseason. He'll be back next week. It doesn't make any sense to fly him back to Leicester during his holiday, just for a photo shoot.

Last week he posted a tiktok video of himself in a supermarket in Nottingham, so he doesn’t appear to be in Ghana. 

Edited by ClaphamFox
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ClaphamFox said:

Last week he posted a tiktok video of himself in a supermarket in Nottingham, so he doesn’t appear to be in Ghana. 

and the recent photo of him getting out the car at the KP (although I thought that was strange considering most of the announcement vids are done at Seagrave!)

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I meant the Monday we play Spurs. 

This would genuinely not surprise me. No update all summer and we find out when he's named in the team lol

2 hours ago, TheGoldenGod said:

and the recent photo of him getting out the car at the KP (although I thought that was strange considering most of the announcement vids are done at Seagrave!)

I know in the past they’ve completed the legal documentation at KP followed by a tour. Not sure if that’s still the case since Seagrave has been built.

2 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I know in the past they’ve completed the legal documentation at KP followed by a tour. Not sure if that’s still the case since Seagrave has been built.

Would he need a tour of the KP given that he's already played there for a whole season?

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

Would he need a tour of the KP given that he's already played there for a whole season?

No obviously not lol just saying what I know the process used to be in the past for new signings so he May have been at KP for the paperwork element? Weird if so now that they have Seagrave.

• Like 1

Just now, Bluearmyfox28 said:

No obviously not lol just saying what I know the process used to be in the past for new signings so he May have been at KP for the paperwork element? Weird if so now that they have Seagrave.

I think the photo of him getting out of a car at the KP is an old one and was not of him turning up to sign his contract. However, judging from his social media posts he IS in the UK. So either he has signed and the club hasn't bothered to announce it or there has been some kind of hold-up. I'm pretty sure if it was done the club would have announced it, which means there has likely been a hold-up. Hopefully it's not a serious one.

• Like 1

There's a bit of hysteria in here so why not add some more baseless speculation as fuel to the fire:

What if the signing is already done but Maresca loves him so much we're already negotiating his sale to Chelsea?

Or even a different club has shown an interest and we're taking to them?

:ph34r:

28 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

There's a bit of hysteria in here so why not add some more baseless speculation as fuel to the fire:

What if the signing is already done but Maresca loves him so much we're already negotiating his sale to Chelsea?

Or even a different club has shown an interest and we're taking to them?

:ph34r:

Wouldn’t shock me at all.

When are the players who have been on international duties, due back to meet up with the squad?

I'd imagine, if Fatawu isn't back in line with those guy's time scale, we have a reason to suspect something is wrong

Edited by FoxinNotts

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

When are the players who have been on international duties, due back to meet up with the squad?

I'd imagine, if Fatawu isn't back in line with those guy's time scale, we have a reason to suspect something is wrong

He'll be doing the announcement video in Evian then as that's where everyone else ;D