Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Claridge

Abdul Fatawu

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Is this a joke or is he actually. 

Because this is exactly the sort of thing someone would post on foxestalk thinking it's funny. 

But it's also exactly something Abdul would do. lol

Nah its legit. Harassing poor Noddy too. Unacceptable!

6 minutes ago, AjcW said:

If his announcement video isn't them following him round Asda doing his big shop, I don't want it.

He's on a pilgrimage towards the ground. He'll be at The Range in Loughborough next before he hits up Home Bargains on Abbey Lane. 

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He's on a pilgrimage towards the ground. He'll be at The Range in Loughborough next before he hits up Home Bargains on Abbey Lane. 

My God, think about the amount of tat and clutter he's gonna accrue hitting up these gaffs. Canvases of the New York skyline littered around Seagrave

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Is he going to do an Ed Davey style tour of North Leics sights and attractions? Culminating in the club announcing him with a video of ziplining at Beaumanor Hall?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Where's his next destination then before hitting up the KP or Seagrave lol

Needs to be spotted going into an Estate Agents and looking at houses in Oadby and Groby.

On 08/07/2024 at 19:39, AKCJ said:

Yep the fans that supported the team loved Enzo and he loved them back. As far as I can tell it was those who sat there in miserable silence that didn't like him.

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Where's his next destination then before hitting up the KP or Seagrave lol

On 09/07/2024 at 08:19, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If we're obligated to sign him, then why isn't he here ready for training yesterday? He didn't go away with Ghana over the summer, so he should be here ready to go.

People's concern probably stems from this being yet another indication of the fact that we're a bit crap behind the scenes.

A sign that cooper isn’t the coach we had last season?

2 hours ago, lfu said:

Is he going to do an Ed Davey style tour of North Leics sights and attractions? Culminating in the club announcing him with a video of ziplining at Beaumanor Hall?

He’s busy filming for the new ABBA leicester attraction so it’s all bit hush hush at the minute.

1 hour ago, tinpot_fox said:

He’s busy filming for the new ABBA leicester attraction so it’s all bit hush hush at the minute.

*Thinking of a long, hopefully suitable, reply made up of lots of Abba song titles but can't be arsed to figure it out*

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, iancognito said:

I understand Rudkin is incompetent but it's only just July. You'd think we could get it over the line in 8 weeks 😆

We seem to have this thing with player announcements and marketing like we need two days to prepare a video montage for the next guy or Amazon haven't delivered a set of Uno cards for the interview or whatever.

Leicester City have shown a 'lack of respect' to Adrien Silva -  Leicestershire Live

Edited by Langley

18 minutes ago, PhillippaT said:

*Thinking of a long, hopefully suitable, reply made up of lots of Abba song titles but can't be arsed to figure it out*

It'll be announced tomorrow, so today is...... The Day Before You Came. Also known as the day Rudkin spent Money Money Money.

I'll be back!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, steveherbe said:

It'll be announced tomorrow, so today is...... The Day Before You Came. Also known as the day Rudkin spent Money Money Money.

I'll be back!!

We'll see When all is said and done

• Like 2