Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
5waller5

Deflated??

52 minutes ago, FLINTHAMFC said:

Deflated? Quite the opposite. We now have the possibility of watching some get you out of your seat football. 

Wish him all the best but miss him, nah not me. He won't miss us either. 

Damned right. The board don't want to hold him back and in all honesty I'm now hoping that he's gone by tomorrow. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mozartfox said:

Rudder’ short list:

1. Big Sam

2. Roy Hodgson

3. David Moyes

4. Sean from Enderby

5. The Birch

exciting times ahead lads and lassies.

#rudkinhasneverletusdownb4

What about Colin willy puller?

More Deflated that we may get 15 points deducted to be honest.

As for Enzo, I hope he gets what he deserves at Chelsea (if he goes) 

We will need our own Sean Dyche and patience next season and do it on a tight budget. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

More Deflated that we may get 15 points deducted to be honest.

As for Enzo, I hope he gets what he deserves at Chelsea (if he goes) 

We will need our own Sean Dyche and patience next season and do it on a tight budget. 

Who reported that? Really it should be no higher than what Everton were deducted last season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Who reported that? Really it should be no higher than what Everton were deducted last season.

But, in a fresh development, the Telegraph has revealed that Leicester are in line for a punishment that could even exceed the Toffees, as they have claimed they are in line for ‘anything between six and 15 points’ to be taken.

• Thanks 1

Not fussed at all. 

Perhaps because modern football is shit. 

I personally would welcome someone old school. 

Keeper kicks it long, big centre forward and pacy wingers. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

BRING HIM HOME.

Home | OFFICIAL BRIAN LITTLE WEBSITE

I never liked all the sh*t he got when he went to villa....they were "his" club.   And looking back, he really started an upward curve (in the main) for city.  We were dogsh*t for quite some time before he came along and playing in front of 10k at filbert street.  He got us promoted and seemed to generate a good feeling around the club even before then.  

As a side note, a genuinely nice man too.  My mum used to run junior football teams for kids on Northfields, Sutton estate and that sort of area.  Every year she would write to Brian little asking for a small gift for presentation night.  He would always reply PERSONALLY and send a ball or shirt signed by the squad and twice he sent players to hand out awards.  Can you imagine that today. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Slightly more deflated than I was already given it’s more uncertainty we don’t need.

Already thought we’d start off next season worse off than we were last season and the season before. Maybe we’ll pull off some amazing cheap signings, create a whole new Premier quality defence, not have to sell KDH and the points deduction won’t be as big.

We’ll see come the season’s eve.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Just getting tired of being the feeder team for Chelsea, we take the risks and gambles and they come along if they pay off

Me personally I'm happy to take their money...

Who's recently gone there and flourished, apart from Kante

Fofana. Played 15 times, dropped off the radar

Drinkwater.  Cough, cough.

Chilwell only played 70 in 4/5 years An average of 16 times a season, hardly first choice, Harry Winks is on 45 already and only one season in with us.

1 out of 4 is a poor ratio on their side and i have a feeling it will 1 out of 5 by Xmas if Enzo goes there as well

• Like 2

I think the relegation season and how poorly the club is run has a knock on effect. I think at times it is hard to get excited because you are waiting for that next element of bad news to come with regards to how the club has been ran. Plus with the awful lack of communication, it is hard to get excited as we do not know what type of summer we are looking at financially. Top that off with small things such as £25 for a season ticket and it all slowly builds up. Personally, that is why I am sad to see Enzo go because whether people like it or not he gave us some much needed happiness as of late.

8 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

But, in a fresh development, the Telegraph has revealed that Leicester are in line for a punishment that could even exceed the Toffees, as they have claimed they are in line for ‘anything between six and 15 points’ to be taken.

There's absolutely no chance we get a 15 point deduction after appeal. 

2 hours ago, z-layrex said:

It's why I find it hard to give a **** about football these days. We won the PL, playing in Europe, FA cup win and look at us now. ****ed.

Look at Brighton, they were actually getting somewhere then had their team picked apart just like us.

What's the point of it all? If we go on to to do anything again, Chelsea etc will just rob our players and staff if they can't beat us on the pitch. Watch them do the same to Villa.

100 per cent this

the said they didn't want another "Leicester" and everyone from the greedy 6 to the media mafia are determined to stamp on anyone or anything that threatens their monopoly 

12 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

So what are they dishing out to Man City and Chelsea?  2 pts?

On 23/05/2024 at 08:12, Fish said:

Anyone who can actually speak English  properly.

On 24/05/2024 at 07:21, Fish said:

But can he speak plain English ? 

13 minutes ago, Fish said:

Wayne Rooney’s cousin and Frankie super Lampard . At least they speak English 👍

I'm not gonna lie, this week I'm really having a hard time working out who the troglodyte Brexiteers are and who the quippy satirists are. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Chico1958 said:

10 points is the maximum it can be………… and that’s for administration, how many times does this need to be said? 

Edited by Pliskin
  • Like 2