Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chris2208

Tammy Abraham - loaned to Milan

Doubt he'd come here with everything hanging over the club atm, and doubt we could even afford him if he would.

Still, he'd probably be our starting striker if he did come and I wouldn't be opposed.

9 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

Doubt he'd come here with everything hanging over the club atm, and doubt we could even afford him if he would.

Still, he'd probably be our starting striker if he did come and I wouldn't be opposed.

Probably?! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, themightyfin said:

Probably?! 

Might end up with Big Sam playing 4-4-2 with Soutts up front at this rate, don't want to be make any big calls.

• Haha 1

Hmmm, be on decent cash, would cost a fair bit and coming off both an average, then a pretty crap season. 

I get that there's a player in there but it doesn't strike me as brilliant business, this one.

• Like 2

Never been a fan. Okay in the Championship, aside from one good return in the PL (probably the Covid hit season) and one good season with Roma.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Loan him with an option to buy like these twats do to us

and then try and  say we “ can’t afford “ the agreed fee and offer them 50k?

I like it!

Posted (edited)

I will also add that this is not a ‘ Tippy tappy” kind of footballer. I can only imagine we have an idea of what direction we are going in.

The alternative is that we have people in charge that haven’t got a scooby at what they are doing…. There can be no inbetween if we are targeting this kind of player..

Edited by MPH

19 minutes ago, MPH said:

I will also add that this is not a ‘ Tippy tappy” kind of footballer. I can only imagine we have an idea of what direction we are going in.

The alternative is that we have people in charge that haven’t got a scooby at what they are doing…. There can be no inbetween if we are targeting this kind of player..

Our last three managers all played some kind of possession based football. 

I don't think one dodgy rumour, that may not even be true, means we're going in a different direction.

• Like 2

If he was transferring from England to another country based on the last year or two he's had then it would be a loan with an option or a massively reduced fee. If we entertain anything different to that we're silly.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Hell no, he's ****ing terrible. He had literally one purple patch season in Serie A and has been useless ever since. He scored one league goal this year, he scored 8 league goals the year before.

I'm not even ****ing bothering trying to explain this to FoxesTalk but he is statistically, objectively, worse than Patson Daka.

In his last three seasons at Roma he's managed 0.42 goals a game and 0.54 G+A/90 combined. His average career, top flight goals in a season is 9 and he's had the luxury of playing for Roma and Chelsea.

He's absolutely not "a natural goal scorer". He's literally a meme in Italy.

Soo your on the fence about this one then

• Haha 3

126 goals in 236 career starts. If his injuries haven't ****ed him and he's not too expensive he'd be a strong signing. Big ifs though 

32 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Hell no, he's ****ing terrible. He had literally one purple patch season in Serie A and has been useless ever since. He scored one league goal this year, he scored 8 league goals the year before.

I'm not even ****ing bothering trying to explain this to FoxesTalk but he is statistically, objectively, worse than Patson Daka.

In his last three seasons at Roma he's managed 0.42 goals a game and 0.54 G+A/90 combined. His average career, top flight goals in a season is 9 and he's had the luxury of playing for Roma and Chelsea.

He's absolutely not "a natural goal scorer". He's literally a meme in Italy.

But, but, he looked cool on a red shift with that funky hair. 

• Haha 1