Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chris2208

Tammy Abraham - loaned to Milan

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

No mention in the article of us being interested though

that would have to be a obligation if we stay up to me.

4m loan fee + 16m if we stay up. Get it done!  

im sure that’s not what they way but i doubt we’ll spend 20m on anyone. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 1

On 13/06/2024 at 12:44, enmac said:

he’s only 26. If we got him for his prime years we’d be laughing. He’s never actually hit his true potential, I think he will explode at one point. His injury came at a bad time at Roma 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

he’s only 26. If we got him for his prime years we’d be laughing. He’s never actually hit his true potential, I think he will explode at one point. His injury came at a bad time at Roma 

Had no idea he was 26 thought he was at least 30. You’re right if we can get him and develop him more he could be a great striker. His height upfront is something we could benefit from. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

bit risky signing him then, really….

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lambert09 said:

I feel that he has hit his potential and what you see is what you get.

2 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I feel that he has hit his potential and what you see is what you get.

well maybe you could be right but his career has been to stop start to judge imo. 

He was kept around at chelsea when he should have been out on loan somewhere with more minutes. (apart from the swansea loan which probably came too soon for him). Then they decided to pursue lukaku and he was forced out. Started really well and then got injured. 

Im not sure you could really know what he’s got in his locker without consecutive seasons leading the line somewhere. 

8 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

well maybe you could be right but his career has been to stop start to judge imo. 

He was kept around at chelsea when he should have been out on loan somewhere with more minutes. (apart from the swansea loan which probably came too soon for him). Then they decided to pursue lukaku and he was forced out. Started really well and then got injured. 

Im not sure you could really know what he’s got in his locker without consecutive seasons leading the line somewhere. 

I'm not sure you could know what his potential is without consecutive seasons leading the line somewhere.

When we talk about potential in a 26 year old it  becomes a bit scary.  A late developer with injury issues !! What could go wrong !!

• 1 month later...

I’m a little concerned about the timing of this… it appears it’s come at the same time as the Greek guy, so I’m HOPING he is not the smoke screen for Tammy, and not the other way round…

44 minutes ago, MPH said:

I’m a little concerned about the timing of this… it appears it’s come at the same time as the Greek guy, so I’m HOPING he is not the smoke screen for Tammy, and not the other way round…

i’d be happy with both tbh