Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

New Backroom staff

Not particularly relevant to us, but Jonny Heitinga and Ruud Van Nistelrooy have been named assistants at Liverpool and United respectively.

Both were mentioned as possible appointments here when Enzo left, so will be interesting to see how they get on/ what’s next for them. 

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Talking of which, there's still no news on our U21 manager. I thought it was going to be Adam Barradell but it's nit been confirmed.

Was it Barradell against Barwell?

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Was it Barradell against Barwell?

It was a bloke with hair I thought although I was the opposite side of the pitch to thr staff. Huth was there an'all but not in the dugout.

Edited to say, i think it was Leon McSweeney, I've just googled him and I saw him orchestrating things.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Harboro said:

Is he any good / are Newscastle u21s any good / have any players made it through to the first team

Lewis Miley and Joe White are recent examples for last season. 

• Like 1