Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

New Backroom staff

How many backroom staff do you normally have?? Was it 5 or so Enzo had??

Assistant Manager - Alan Tate? 
First Team Coach - Andy King? 
Goalkeeper Coach - ? 
Fitness Coach - ? 
Set Piece Coach - ? 

We also need an U21 Coach as well. 

Who else has Cooper worked with before? 

2 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

Mike Stowell’s available again I believe following his stint with Robbie Keane.

NO THANK YOU 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

Few posts here and here on the forest forum suggest he needed better staff around him, so hopefully none that he had there.

That’s true

He had skeleton staff, and they were all beginners.  No set-piece coach, no real strength & conditioning guys…and as a result an unimaginable number of injuries once we were in the PL and chasing games.  

Not his fault of course as we were a Champo club.  Forest are still building up the back room team even now.  I assume you’re better stacked in this department?  With more stability, swanky training facilities etc he might be better up to succeed with Leicester. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ForestAreMagic said:

That’s true

He had skeleton staff, and they were all beginners.  No set-piece coach, no real strength & conditioning guys…and as a result an unimaginable number of injuries once we were in the PL and chasing games.  

Not his fault of course as we were a Champo club.  Forest are still building up the back room team even now.  I assume you’re better stacked in this department?  With more stability, swanky training facilities etc he might be better up to succeed with Leicester. 

Enzo took 5 with him to Chelsea......we have nobody at Seagrave just probably gardeners cutting the grass and trimming bushes, cleaning and canteen staff probably when needed 🙄

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

IMG_3235.png

Could be very important. Set pieces are very valuable assets for a team trying to nick a point here and there (moreso than a team who will dominate games from the get go)

Edited by -sodapop
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Can we get Andy King involved in some capacity? Would smooth some ruffled fan feathers!

We don't make appointments to appease Foxestalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dahnsouff said:

Can we get Andy King involved in some capacity? Would smooth some ruffled fan feathers!

He's literally just retired from playing with next to no practical coaching experience. I'd agree in a few years, we need a tried and tested first team caoch here to keep us up, as much as we love Andy King this is a big no no. Club Ambassor in the exec boxes maybe....

Just now, Tommy G said:

He's literally just retired from playing with next to no practical coaching experience. I'd agree in a few years, we need a tried and tested first team caoch here to keep us up, as much as we love Andy King this is a big no no. Club Ambassor in the exec boxes maybe....

I was not suggesting a first team coach!!! I realise he has just retired from playing and started his badges I think? Just to have him around the place and learning here.