Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

New Backroom staff

10 hours ago, moore_94 said:

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2024/07/08/steve-cooper-leicester-city-zoom-calls-transfer-news-coach/

Alan Tate - Assistant Manager

Danny Alcock - former England U20 Goalkeeper coach

Steve Randa - former Head of Performance at Forest

What's the zoom calls about? Its behind a pay wall 

9 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Yep the fans that supported the team loved Enzo and he loved them back. As far as I can tell it was those who sat there in miserable silence that didn't like him.

Not really…..I never sat in silence fully behind our club and loud/proud but am glad to see the back of him as his football was one dimensional and he never understood the club….wont be missed!

cooper will unite us I believe and have a plan b and c……

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Old Fox said:

Not really…..I never sat in silence fully behind our club and loud/proud but am glad to see the back of him as his football was one dimensional and he never understood the club….wont be missed!

cooper will unite us I believe and have a plan b and c……

Give me Cooper over Maresca any day 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

Yep the fans that supported the team loved Enzo and he loved them back. As far as I can tell it was those who sat there in miserable silence that didn't like him.

The two aren’t inclusive. I love and support the team first and foremost. Was happy with Enzo until he said he’d be off if we expressed any dissension on how City played. I think as supporters we are allowed to show our feelings. Emotions are spontaneous at a match and collective groans or shouts of approval are just that, so if the play is boring, fans find it difficult to pretend otherwise. When it’s exciting, the fans are excited too. II do not sit in silence nor boo my team. Yes it was very good, especially early on when the players were learning the new style but other teams cottoned on and he didn’t adapt to combat that. I’m happy with Cooper and am not heartbroken that Maresca has gone. He got us up and that has been mutually beneficial. 

• Like 1

No new information but this is off the official website. Weird to include it in a news article but nothing by itself to confirm his back room team 

IMG_0658.jpeg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

He been around before? Don’t remember seeing him before that’s all? 

Been at the club since 2019 according to LinkedIn

• Like 1

Set piece coach being confirmed is great news, particularly one as well regarded as Hughes appears to be. If he was a Brentford target as reported then I think that bodes well as they seem to take that sort of stuff very seriously.

On 08/07/2024 at 11:24, davieG said:

Hmmm  - He needs to talk quickly to those who dreamt up the £25/St Card, the Match Day price increases, the Shirt sponsorship all seem as far removed from 'all as one' club mentality as yo can get to me.

Previous Leicester managers such as Maresca and Claude Puel also never established much of a rapport with fans. Yet Cooper is big on communication and an “all as one” club mentality. With the threat of a points deduction, togetherness will be crucial.

Enzo definitely built a better rapport (even if it dried up a bit at times) than Rodgers ever did.

I know it’s easy to say now but never warmed to Rodgers in the slightest and can’t ever remember of him ever really trying.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

You have been they just stated it in the return to pre-season article.

I think it should be in a separate article, rather than in a pre season article, but the club continues to surprise me. Our next transfer will be announced in a preseason article next.