Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kienan dewsbury croc

The hierarchy at Leicester do u trust them yes or no

Agree yes or no   

226 members have voted

1. 1. Here’s ur chance to vote

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I trust them, totally.  They have made the calls or contributing to us, to be promoted premier league winner and Fa cup winners.  Yes the relegation is in there too, but I believe it was down to Brendan charming his way with Susan to stay in there while the wheels were well fallen off.  The last 3 years have been smelly , but that because mostly to BR, other actions branched out from keeping the C.  Otherwise been decent since V died.  They are trust worthy and learnt alot I think this past 2 years

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

No, we just need to get lucky on the manager and hope to god they can pull us through on the pitch whilst the circus upstairs keeps rolling on. 
Sadly I'm worried that only makes it worse, if a manager comes in and succeeds, Top and Rudkin get to keep patting themselves on the back. 

3 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

No, we just need to get lucky on the manager and hope to god they can pull us through on the pitch whilst the circus upstairs keeps rolling on. 
Sadly I'm worried that only makes it worse, if a manager comes in and succeeds, Top and Rudkin get to keep patting themselves on the back. 

Your welcome to vote tho 👍

• Like 1

we do a lot of things right but also completely wrong.

I think it wouldn’t take too much to turn us back into a progressive forward thinking club.

I do truly believe that Rudkin is that main issue. He was in the right place, at the right time and is just the biggest chancer going. 

A forward thinking DOF could have taken us to the next level. I believe our success was in spite of him rather than because of his input… but heck the butterfly effect is real, whether his actions intentional or otherwise led to a title, I thank him. It’s just time to step up as the errors have crept in and we stopped getting away with them. 

Based on decisions made both on and off the field...no! 

The decision making the last few seasons has been shocking hence why we find ourselves facing a hefty points deduction. 

Posted (edited)

Rudkin is definitely a national embarrassment who needs binning but as has been said, why does Top get such a free pass? Who's the one employing Rudkin to do about four salaried jobs and giving him more autonomy than he should? 

"It'll be fine if we get rid of Rudkin" is all well and good — but we won't, because the bloke at the top is, unfortunately, clueless. Rudkin isn't the sole problem at board level.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie
  • Like 3

There was a guy (Treer?) a few years ago who was the absolute king of thread starting. Never posted in other topics, just started threads every single time even for the most inane nonsense. 

OP is here to take his crown. 

• Haha 2