Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kienan dewsbury croc

The hierarchy at Leicester do u trust them yes or no

Agree yes or no   

226 members have voted

1. 1. Here’s ur chance to vote

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

That the ownership has delivered across their time compared to what went before and to clubs similar size to us. 

This is like saying this shit Government is better than that when Boris was in charge or of South Korea?

The OP asked do you trust THIS hierarchy?

No need for added whataboutaries.

2 minutes ago, Raj said:

This is like saying this shit Government is better than that when Boris was in charge or of South Korea?

The OP asked do you trust THIS hierarchy?

No need for added whataboutaries.

It rather like voting for a party on their overall record while noting mistakes. Just make clear not talking about the current government 

33 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Yeah of course, me having an issue with the mess of the past ~3 years means I want to "fester in mid table" 

I have little issue with us trying to capitalise on our position (wreckless as it clearly was). But we signed no one from 2021 - relegation who notably improved our first team? And, seemingly, no one has been held accountable for that? The most expensive / highest paid squad to drop did, and you're pinning it on bad luck? A.Poster on here could see Rodgers going as late as February keeps us up. 

I'm not vehemently anti-King Power and I can't dispute the good they've done, they've obviously been broadly great for us — but if you blindly trust the current board, the current set up, and label it "balanced" then I don't know what to say.

For me. Vs the Crystal palace...... prem title, FA cup, Europe x x , relegation, and shit fan hitting 😢 the joys of promotion, the open bus and copious amounts of alcohol,  I predict a riot, blah d blah is far more interesting than festering in mid table. 😊

Just now, Bagworthblue said:

For me. Vs the Crystal palace...... prem title, FA cup, Europe x x , relegation, and shit fan hitting 😢 the joys of promotion, the open bus and copious amounts of alcohol,  I predict a riot, blah d blah is far more interesting than festering in mid table. 😊

What are you on about, and why are you seemingly insisting that I want us to be Crystal Palace? For having the brass neck to, heaven forbid - criticise a board that presided over the most embarrassing and avoidable relegation in top flight history? Sorry brother!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

Everything was built on the hard work of Vichai and NP, since then we've been propped up by overspending, none of which has been used to improve facilities for supporters.

Yet some on here have a go at king Nige 

1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

There was a guy (Treer?) a few years ago who was the absolute king of thread starting. Never posted in other topics, just started threads every single time even for the most inane nonsense. 

OP is here to take his crown. 

Speaking of lost members, who was the Algerian dude who made Actua Soccer style clips of our squad?

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

But Enzo was a smart piece of recruitment as was almost every player we signed last summer. 

Yup but I reckon the board hadn't a clue who he was and it was only when Southampton and Celtic wanted him last summer and he rejected them that the Leicester board cottoned on to him 

41 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

What are you on about, and why are you seemingly insisting that I want us to be Crystal Palace? For having the brass neck to, heaven forbid - criticise a board that presided over the most embarrassing and avoidable relegation in top flight history? Sorry brother!

Risk vs reward. We invested to try to break the Big 6. We pretty much did. Nobody complained. We had european tours, we lived the high life. We ****ing loved it! Nobody moaned at the Hierarchy ( much 🤣) !!  But.... we reached the end of the cycle, we needed to invest, but without Europe, we had no cash. We had players on big wages and couldn't move them on. Youri held out on a new contract and left for free, Vestegaard didn't work out, ( initially)  Rodgers EGO got the better of him, Madders missed a penalty but we still should have stayed up with room to spare. 8th to relegation was not expected. It wasn't planned for, neither should it have been,  because we were ambitious. Meanwhile tumbleweed blew through clubs like Palace. They played safe, life was dull but safe, no titles, no cups,  elderly managers but dull was OK. Personally,  I prefer ambition despite the lows that come with the highs but to put the blame on a hierarchy that served us well in the main and aimed high is not for me. I prefer the course we took and feel risk was mitigated as much as could be expected. Playing safe may have been the better option but how dull it would have been. 

6 minutes ago, Bagworthblue said:

Risk vs reward. We invested to try to break the Big 6. We pretty much did. Nobody complained. We had european tours, we lived the high life. We ****ing loved it! Nobody moaned at the Hierarchy ( much 🤣) !!  But.... we reached the end of the cycle, we needed to invest, but without Europe, we had no cash. We had players on big wages and couldn't move them on. Youri held out on a new contract and left for free, Vestegaard didn't work out, ( initially)  Rodgers EGO got the better of him, Madders missed a penalty but we still should have stayed up with room to spare. 8th to relegation was not expected. It wasn't planned for, neither should it have been,  because we were ambitious. Meanwhile tumbleweed blew through clubs like Palace. They played safe, life was dull but safe, no titles, no cups,  elderly managers but dull was OK. Personally,  I prefer ambition despite the lows that come with the highs but to put the blame on a hierarchy that served us well in the main and aimed high is not for me. I prefer the course we took and feel risk was mitigated as much as could be expected. Playing safe may have been the better option but how dull it would have been. 

I genuinely don't know what you're on about anymore tbh my man! And I don't think you do either!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I genuinely don't know what you're on about anymore tbh my man! And I don't think you do either!

Well let's just agree to disagree. I do know what I'm on about, maybe I'm. Not the best at getting my point across. In short, we aimed high, we took risks, we lived the high life, we loved it but it all came to an end😢. ..... BUT..... we bounced back!!!!. Story To be continued but it's not been dull!! 😀

11 minutes ago, Bagworthblue said:

Well let's just agree to disagree. I do know what I'm on about, maybe I'm. Not the best at getting my point across. In short, we aimed high, we took risks, we lived the high life, we loved it but it all came to an end😢. ..... BUT..... we bounced back!!!!. Story To be continued but it's not been dull!! 😀

But it doesn't counter any point I've ever made, feels like you're penning paragraphs to yourself about how good things were but refusing to acknowledge any of the bad. I should know, this is basically me with any ex I've ever had (despite the fact I'm stunnin)

• Haha 1

On balance I do.  If you look at the last decade I think they've got most of the managerial appointments right, probably most of the players have been fine (most clubs are hit and miss with their signings). 

For me, the mistake they did make, and it was a whopper, was that they bought into Brand Brendan way too much.  The players signed with Brendan have been largely doggo, the end of season capitulations were an embarrassment.  The board should have pulled the trigger on Brendan months earlier, if they had I'm sure we'd be in a very different situation now.

Instead, we're still licking our wounds and the scars will last for a few more years yet.

1 minute ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

But it doesn't counter any point I've ever made, feels like you're penning paragraphs to yourself about how good things were but refusing to acknowledge any of the bad. I should know, this is basically me with any ex I've ever had (despite the fact I'm stunnin)

🤣. What you doing tomorrow night 🥰. Seriously,  I agree there's been good and bad!. My take on it is just a bit different to yours. I prefer good and bad if the alternative is neither. I'd much prefer good and good. I just think that we aimed high , achieved high, aimed to stay high and shit hit the fan. You could blame, Rudders, Top, Brenda, luck, blah blah. There's some blame in all quarters bit I'm glad they aimed high even if we fell firmly on our proverbial ass. We got to the chance to bounce back and we did and laughed at Leeds along the way. I'm just the type of guy that tries to apply perspective and after considering everything, yes I still think mistakes were made but think this is outweighed by successes. But I appreciate my opinion is not universally accepted and I'm probably in the minority. 

21 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

9 minutes ago, Bagworthblue said:

🤣. What you doing tomorrow night 🥰. Seriously,  I agree there's been good and bad!. My take on it is just a bit different to yours. I prefer good and bad if the alternative is neither. I'd much prefer good and good. I just think that we aimed high , achieved high, aimed to stay high and shit hit the fan. You could blame, Rudders, Top, Brenda, luck, blah blah. There's some blame in all quarters bit I'm glad they aimed high even if we fell firmly on our proverbial ass. We got to the chance to bounce back and we did and laughed at Leeds along the way. I'm just the type of guy that tries to apply perspective and after considering everything, yes I still think mistakes were made but think this is outweighed by successes. But I appreciate my opinion is not universally accepted and I'm probably in the minority. 

Get a room  or DM each other atleast get the first date out the way ffs!!!