Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kienan dewsbury croc

The hierarchy at Leicester do u trust them yes or no

Agree yes or no   

226 members have voted

1. 1. Here’s ur chance to vote

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Foxmeister said:

Erm Ward and Benkovic?

Erm you have to take a couple of losses - net gain with Ricardo, Maddison and Soyuncu for me. Benkovic I maintain was an unfortunate victim of circumstance and injury, his transfer at the time made loads of sense. Ward obviously an unmitigated frivolous flop.

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Nalis said:

Speaking of lost members, who was the Algerian dude who made Actua Soccer style clips of our squad?

@benn

I loved his videos. Never came back once Mahrez left. 

Edited by RoboFox

It’s the wrong question because you make the assumption they are in charge. In 2023 Top changed the articles of Association of the club to make the Board voting quorum one person. I have never seen that in a major company. The only logical deduction is that he wants to be an ultimate sole dictator. Therefore everyone does as he says without any consultation. That’s perfectly OK but he carries the can when it goes wrong. The poll should be do you trust Top because if you do then you accept what cascades from him. If you do not support him then you vote for a real pitch into the abyss with new unknown owners. Football is a mess and we cannot change it the pendulum has gone too far. As others said we rolled the dice on a giant rollercoaster we enjoyed the highs and bemoan the lows but compared to many other supporters what a ride.

• Like 3

Trust them!

They, as yet have not announced the fact that Enzo has fecked off.

Such is the speed of their decision making that it may well be the first week of the season before they appoint a replacement!

17 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Yes I trust them the ride has been insane since they took over - better than our wildest dreams.

Whether it's by luck or genius I don't really care.

100% this. Imagine being a Derby or Cov fan for the last ten years compared to us. 

They aren't perfect by any stretch of the imagination but when they leave and we go back to having someone like Terry Shipman or Martin George in charge, we'll look back on the time of their ownership and wonder if it was all a dream. 

• Like 1

Finances, transfers, planning, contracts, etc have all been straight up mismanaged over the last few years. As a result we got relegated despite overspending hugely, we still have a massive wage bill, expensive players sitting on the bench, a transfer embargo and very possibly years of points deductions to come. We're in legal conflict with both the EFL and the EPL. Nope. 

It's obviously not been all bad, but we are in an abysmal situation and in almost any other sector there would be accountability at board level. 

• Like 2

Trusted them absolutely under Khun Vichai.

Can’t trust them today under Top.  Way too much weak indecision and too many wrong decisions.

Absolutely hoping they manage to rebuild our trust over the next few years ...

... hoping is not the same as expecting.

Still grateful for all they’ve done for the club and do NOT care for the entitled, What Have You Done For Me Lately attitude of too many supporters.

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan

Bit torn on this one.

Rodgers WAS a good appointment. Two top 6 finishes and an FA cup, before he gave in

And Enzo has proven to be an excellent appointment.

Some of the signings have been dog-shit, some have been good. 
Bit like most clubs I suspect.

Where I don’t trust them is in how to run a club financially. They seem clueless in that respect.

In a word, no.

I see Top and Rudkin are both enjoying themselves at Epsom. You'd like to think it's partly because they are both safe in the knowledge that they've got their man, and it's someone half decent and we're just waiting on the formalities with Enzo going, before we also announce his replacement but yeah, no confidence in that being the case at all!

Posted (edited)

Trust them for what? I trust them on some things far more than others.. 

Every club makes poor decisions from time to time. When you do well you are victims our your own success and get asset stripped from top to bottom those decisions can come have to be made thick and fast. .

To continually hire the right scouts, the right heads of recruitment, the right managers and the right players etc is impossible. It’s just not realistic. Generally I think we’ve got far more right than wrong in the department, the problem is when you do pick wrong, the consequences can be massive as we don’t have the money of the big clubs to spend our way out of it. 

I tend to think the issues stem from a small number of decisions that have compounded to cause a much bigger issue. 

We tried to compete when we probably shouldn’t and have been punished off the back of it. We could have gone safety first and just plodded around mid table flirting with relegation, but we rolled the dice. With hindsight, a terrible decision. But taking risks is what have given us so many good moments also.

I think there is plenty to sort out, but generally I tend to fall slightly more to the positive side than the negative right now. But that can change quickly if there isn’t a coherent plan for the next few years to get a grip with the finances 

Edited by Babylon
  • Like 3