Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kienan dewsbury croc

The hierarchy at Leicester do u trust them yes or no

Agree yes or no   

226 members have voted

1. 1. Here’s ur chance to vote

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

I dont understand some posters on here. Many of them were as sick as I was of how Rodgers treated the club yet they desperately want Potter who has turned the club down multiple times now.

Potter doesnt have a significantly better CV than Cooper, he plays slow, safe, uninspiring football and he's pompous and arrogant. Moving on from Potter and going for Cooper is one of the better decisions this club have made in recent memory.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

I dont understand some posters on here. Many of them were as sick as I was of how Rodgers treated the club yet they desperately want Potter who has turned the club down multiple times now.

Potter doesnt have a significantly better CV than Cooper, he plays slow, safe, uninspiring football and he's pompous and arrogant. Moving on from Potter and going for Cooper is one of the better decisions this club have made in recent memory.

Cooper is at best a Championship manager. Kept Forest up by absolute fluke of us being rubbish and then got sacked for being absolutely terrible.

This guy is one of the worst managerial appointments ever for a Premier League club, we might as well be relegated now. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Cooper is at best a Championship manager. Kept Forest up by absolute fluke of us being rubbish and then got sacked for being absolutely terrible.

This guy is one of the worst managerial appointments ever for a Premier League club, we might as well be relegated now. 

Scenes in May when we clinch Champions league football. 

• Haha 4

They are totally running our club as a business (yes we know that's what football has become)

But we are not Tesco's or McDonald's where people walk in and out when they feel like it.

We are born Leicester fans. 98% have been born in the county. Or have parent influence.People in plymouth don't wake up one morning and become Leicester fans. Yes the glory hunters will wake up and become man u, Liverpool or man c fans.

If they continue running the club the way they are we won't have a fan base. We'll not one that cares like we all do. As fans we don't need to know all the ins and outs. But we do need to be kept informed on major matters like the ground expansion.

But I don't see it changing. They will continue to use our club to promote a Thai business. They have spent money locally on the community but again that's more for self promotion than anything else.

I personally think they've shown with promotion what it's all about. I had no problem with it under Vichai as we was being run in a correct way. But under Top I have no trust at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sylofox said:

They are totally running our club as a business (yes we know that's what football has become)

But we are not Tesco's or McDonald's where people walk in and out when they feel like it.

We are born Leicester fans. 98% have been born in the county. Or have parent influence.People in plymouth don't wake up one morning and become Leicester fans. Yes the glory hunters will wake up and become man u, Liverpool or man c fans.

If they continue running the club the way they are we won't have a fan base. We'll not one that cares like we all do. As fans we don't need to know all the ins and outs. But we do need to be kept informed on major matters like the ground expansion.

But I don't see it changing. They will continue to use our club to promote a Thai business. They have spent money locally on the community but again that's more for self promotion than anything else.

I personally think they've shown with promotion what it's all about. I had no problem with it under Vichai as we was being run in a correct way. But under Top I have no trust at all.

I agree, I think things will start to change when they are getting 25,000 fans there rather than 32,000.

38 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

He got 38 points, that keeps you up most seasons.

The narrative around Cooper and Potter is so strange to me, Potter had Brighton with a similar win rate to Cooper for most of his tenure and managed to improve towards the end. 

How has Potter managed to convince the footballing world that he's a top class manager whilst Cooper, who has an impressive resume, is seen as a chancer?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

I agree, I think things will start to change when they are getting 25,000 fans there rather than 32,000.

Not sure that will happen. Sadly the happy clappers will still go and others will take empty space.

But like I said they won't care about the club like we do.

34 minutes ago, sylofox said:

If they'd run it properly like a business we wouldn't be in the predicament we are!

If Top runs Vichai's business empire as well as Leicester City FC then you can see it going down the pan eventually.

Rather than a competent businessman, his running of the club is more akin to a spoiled kid of a successful businessman playing football manager.

Did Vichai not have to metaphorically give him a slap over Sousa and Ericsson and bring him down to earth? 'Stupid Boy'! 🤣

1 hour ago, Foxin_Mad said:

lol Totally understand not wanting him but he absolutely isn't one of the worst. We've done our best to hire some of those in the past, and succeeded. 

We need a total cleanout, from Top to bottom.

Nothing to do with them picking Cooper, but just everything about the way the club has been ran for 5+ years has been a disasterclass in throwing away something which took years to build.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, volpeazzurro said:

If they'd run it properly like a business we wouldn't be in the predicament we are!

If Top runs Vichai's business empire as well as Leicester City FC then you can see it going down the pan eventually.

Rather than a competent businessman, his running of the club is more akin to a spoiled kid of a successful businessman playing football manager.

Did Vichai not have to metaphorically give him a slap over Sousa and Ericsson and bring him down to earth? 'Stupid Boy'! 🤣

That's why he's not chairman of KP any longer.

• Like 2

Just now, Tommy G said:

Who is now?

I don’t know I can't read Thai.

Something on here a few months ago that they had had changes at the top.

Top's picture was third or fourth down the list iirc.

Just now, sylofox said:

I don’t know I can't read Thai.

Something on here a few months ago that they had had changes at the top.

Top's picture was third or fourth down the list iirc.

The King Power website is in English.

Think you've been done by a bit of fake news. 

2 hours ago, honeybradger said:

He got 38 points, that keeps you up most seasons.

The narrative around Cooper and Potter is so strange to me, Potter had Brighton with a similar win rate to Cooper for most of his tenure and managed to improve towards the end. 

How has Potter managed to convince the footballing world that he's a top class manager whilst Cooper, who has an impressive resume, is seen as a chancer?

Because he is a chancer.

He was very lucky that season, firstly Rodgers had a brain fart and he had a squad worth millions. There were 2 games at the end of the season where Brighton and Arsenal bottled it. Forest are still as shit now as they were when he came. 

His resume really isn't impressive, or no more so the Peter Taylor. Absolutely woeful appointment.

Potter turned Brighton into a side that can challenge in the top half, he built a structure and left a legacy. Cooper has never done that.