Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group A: Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland

Clarke has to take the full flack for this debacle. I know Scotland isn’t world class but damn that was pants around the ankle poor. In the absence of ability there zero aggression and press. Germans happily pinging the ball around the field and in between spaces while the Scots chase shadows at half speed. McRobertson,  McGuinn and McTomTom looked like pale imitations of themselves  I doubt they will play that bad again. Hopefully this was a big wake up call. Players need to show some flippin pride atleast. Go down fighting!

• Like 4

After all the pre-match hype about Scotland "getting a result", a horribly over-used phrase, what did they get  -  a right stuffing.

And , embarrassingly Germany scored all six goals.

Scotland were thoroughly outplayed, outwitted and rarely threatened the German goal.

Looking forward to seeing how these 2 teams play. Switzerland favourites with the bookies but I can see it being pretty tight. Although I don't know that much about either side, especially the attacking players.

Scotland will never be able to compete because even though they have the odd good player like Mcginn and Robertson, they have some absolute muck like Gunn and Porteous. Even Che Adams isn't what any national team would want up front. They have some absolutely dreadful players. Most countries have a few really good players and then some decent ones but Scotland skip out the decent ones and go from good to muck. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Wasn’t a very good call by the lino 

it’s decisions like that which make var necessary!

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Not even close to being off

I think fans in general underestimate how difficult a linesman decision is. We see it with benefit of replays and stills. In real time that's actually close?