Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group A: Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland

16 hours ago, ScotFox1 said:

Seems like the estimate of up to 200,000 Scotland supporters travelling to Munich might not be too wide of the mark

What an effort!!   Let's hope the beer doesn't run out!!

Got to turn up when it's something so rare.

2-0 home win today, come on the Germans.

• Haha 1

My timeline is just full of middle age exhibitionists in their cosplay skirts having drunken lairy fun in a German Platz.

Even if they lose every game, they are going to have a great time. 

Shame a lot of them won't remember it.

I found it laughable how some of the English reporters lets get behind home nations... try telling Scottish and welsh that when we play Sunday lol

I mean sorry but its like asking man utd fans to get behind man city in next seasons champions league.

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

I found it laughable how some of the English reporters lets get behind home nations... try telling Scottish and welsh that when we play Sunday lol

I mean sorry but its like asking man utd fans to get behind man city in next seasons champions league.

I guess it comes down to whether a person thinks pettiness should be answered with like pettiness.

There is a lot of that goes on in football, tbf.

• Like 1

Lets be honest, we're never going to support each other's teams, its just the way it is, but I must say when Vardy & Maddison etc were playing for England, I had much more interest in 'them' and wanted to see good performances from them.

I'll do the same with Belgium & Denmark in this competition.

Ultimately, I want to see good football, and its a bonus that my team are involved!!

• Like 1

Can't wait for this to start now. 

International tournaments are class! All teams picked from the talent you're given, it's not all about money. I love the visuals, the fanfare, the anthems and there's always drama. I'm even relaxed about England. Get me to Frankfurt on Wednesday :beer:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

I've lived up here for decades as a proud Englishman and if you allow yourself to get wound up by the imbalance in who supports whom, you'll have a heart attack when you find out which team's games are pumped free to air into  Scottish homes, which league gets all the money and coverage and which National side gets massively more coverage, even on Scottish telly.

Hence this  lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Scotland are perennial losers in world football and already have the excuses out for failure i.e a couple of average players are injured. I’d be amazed if they get anything today. They’ll do well to get a goal - 2-0 Germany 

Nothing you've said is a lie... We aren't very good and we do have a habit of losing. Those average players that are missing, ARE some of our better players so chances are we'll be out before England fans actually start supporting their team but here is the rub... WE DON'T CARE. We are just happy to be involved and we will enjoy it for what it is... we won't be throwing tantrums OR garden furniture around, we won't be racially abusing our own players for missing penalties. We are just happy we don't have to pick a team to support for it. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Nothing you've said is a lie... We aren't very good and we do have a habit of losing. Those average players that are missing, ARE some of our better players so chances are we'll be out before England fans actually start supporting their team but here is the rub... WE DON'T CARE. We are just happy to be involved and we will enjoy it for what it is... we won't be throwing tantrums OR garden furniture around, we won't be racially abusing our own players for missing penalties. We are just happy we don't have to pick a team to support for it. 

This.. 

Oh go on then.. and thisdownload(1).png.bf465efb01d7bbe25b0685fe5f3e87dc.png

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Well good luck to you - Having Scotland in a major competition is great fun as they are phenomenal at failure - almost as good as England