Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group A: Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland

Just now, BillyFOX12 said:

That's an incredibly difficult finish what a goal. Very poor defending again.

To hit it first time, get the bend on ot and get it as far in the top corner as you can get. Sublime!

11 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Only just realised Shaqiri is playing in the MLS for Chicago fire. If he can still do things like that gerrimin for a season

Remember seeing Shaqiri playing at the KP when Leicester were in the Prem. Can’t for the life of me remember who he was playing for though?

My first thought when I saw him was he’s fookin tiny! (Height-wise). But he’s been a really really good player for years and almost impossible to shake off the ball.

Lovely goal from him tonight.

3 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Remember seeing Shaqiri playing at the KP when Leicester were in the Prem. Can’t for the life of me remember who he was playing for though?

My first thought when I saw him was he’s fookin tiny! (Height-wise). But he’s been a really really good player for years and almost impossible to shake off the ball.

Stoke probably. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Would be Stoke or Liverpool 

• Like 1

Imagining the fuming going on all over Scotland as a large chunk of the break in the Scotland game is about an interview with Southgate  lol

They just love it when that happens.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Scotch said:

We need to get a striker on that atleast knows where the goal is. Shankland for Adams and absolutely anyone for Ralston. That guy is pants. 

Shankland definitely deserves a chance.