Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group A: Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland

22 hours ago, BillyFOX12 said:

IMG_5423.thumb.jpeg.04a4923721718b86c29de74c6b56552b.jpeg

I like to think there's an enterprising young Englishman producing and selling the flags. Like a Jewish guy selling Israel and America flags on the West Bank

32 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Really hope Scotland do it. I’ve been up here about 17 years now. My partner is Scottish and children are too. They’ve infected me. I kind of hate England a bit too now and feel more invested in Scotland. Kill me. X 

Yup.... being a bitter Scottish pr!ck can be sexually transmitted!

• Like 1

I was really up for it tonight. Thought with Tierney out we would have went 4 at the back  put the wingers on, played Shankland and went for it but after seeing Clark prattle on in the presser about our system, it confirmed to me we are just going to plod on with the same sh!t that's seen us get 1 win in about 12 games even though we need to win this one!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Really hope Scotland do it. I’ve been up here about 17 years now. My partner is Scottish and children are too. They’ve infected me. I kind of hate England a bit too now and feel more invested in Scotland. Kill me. X 

I love Scotland as a country but generally want them to lose at football. I think it's a bit silly when people on either side try to explain why they want the other one to lose (e.g "I don't hate England I just find the media hype a bit much"). It's the oldest football rivalry in the world. Embrace it.

Having said all that I won't be gloating if they lose considering how bad we are right now.

16 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

The media are reporting 250,000 scots in Germany, no idea how they can predict these things but that's insane if true.

I saw that. That means around 4.5% of the entire country’s population are currently in Germany. lol

6 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

I saw that. That means around 4.5% of the entire country’s population are currently in Germany. lol

Good time for UK Gov to very generously allow them a second referendum, to be held tomorrow morning.

29 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I was really up for it tonight. Thought with Tierney out we would have went 4 at the back  put the wingers on, played Shankland and went for it but after seeing Clark prattle on in the presser about our system, it confirmed to me we are just going to plod on with the same sh!t that's seen us get 1 win in about 12 games even though we need to win this one!

Spot on.. in a winner takes all game it's a bit disappointing to see the line up.  I had hoped Clarke would change formation and be a bit more aggressive.

Here's hoping I'm wrong and we get a result.. but I'm not as hopeful as I was.

Anyway.. come on Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 

49 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Even my Dad (english) said he can't stop watching the scotland fans singing flower of scotland.

C'mon Scotland!!!!!!

Your obsession with Scotland needs a deep dive.

Hope they get absolutely pumped!!! 

Can't wait to see the Tartan Army go home, so much arse licking about there support. For me the best support in this tournament goes to Turkey, noisy and in big numbers... mainly of course due to amount of Turks living in Germany. The idea of tv companies patronising them is super annoying, Scotland draw 1-1 to Swiss and concede in error, it's a brave performance... England do the same it's "England are disgrace... send them home" I get England have more talent and expect more, but as mentioned in a previous post Scotland aren't shy of talent either. Nearly all the scotland squad play for premier league teams. So could still argue they should be prefer better. When Wales got knocked out in Qatar, give credit they held there hands up and admitted they were embarrassing and in some cases a shambles.

Scotland so far have been the worst team in the tournament, never mind England we haven't lost yet we've just been poor.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Italy have the best national anthem but no one shows more passion during an anthem than the Scots.

Let's see what your made of boys👍🏾

1 hour ago, purpleronnie said:

Even my Dad (english) said he can't stop watching the scotland fans singing flower of scotland.

C'mon Scotland!!!!!!

Great tune. I wish England had as good even if we couldn't have the pipes 

7 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Can't wait to see the Tartan Army go home, so much arse licking about there support. For me the best support in this tournament goes to Turkey, noisy and in big numbers... mainly of course due to amount of Turks living in Germany. The idea of tv companies patronising them is super annoying, Scotland draw 1-1 to Swiss and concede in error, it's a brave performance... England do the same it's "England are disgrace... send them home" I get England have more talent and expect more, but as mentioned in a previous post Scotland aren't shy of talent either. Nearly all the scotland squad play for premier league teams. So could still argue they should be prefer better. When Wales got knocked out in Qatar, give credit they held there hands up and admitted they were embarrassing and in some cases a shambles.

Scotland so far have been the worst team in the tournament, never mind England we haven't lost yet we've just been poor.

Seven.