Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group A: Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Well I'm watching Germany Switzerland as a football fan wanting to see ama superior game.

Haha tbf Scotland vs Hungary is a bit like Millwall vs Rotherham meanwhile BBC2 has  Real Madrid vs Hoffenheim 😂

• Like 1

As interesting as this Scotland game is. I noticed most of the sponsorship going round the edge of the pitch are not for European companies. I've seen Qatar Airways, Hisense, BYD, Alipay etc...just found it interesting for a European competition 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

still a lot in the worlds toughest league and not exactly fringe players either, seven are starters for their clubs.

Wrong again. 5 are starters... Robertson, Christie, Mcginn, Gilmour, and Armstrong (I was generous giving you him). Mctominay is rotational at best and Tierney was being punted out on loan last year. 

So we've went from "most are PL player" to, 5 play regularly in the PL. 

8 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Haha tbf Scotland vs Hungary is a bit like Millwall vs Rotherham meanwhile BBC2 has  Real Madrid vs Hoffenheim 😂

Indeed! Anyone who likes to watch good football and has no emotional connection to Scotland is not choosing that match.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Great tune. I wish England had as good even if we couldn't have the pipes 

We do.  We have at least 3 to choose from. Jerusalem, Land of Hope and Glory and I Vow to Thee are 3 of the greatest pieces of music every created.  You might even argue we have 4 if we decided to use Nimrod as an orchestral style anthem (a la Japan).

But sadly we have to use the British anthem.  

• Like 2

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Indeed! Anyone who likes to watch good football and has no emotional connection to Scotland is not choosing that match.

Scotland's the most boring side I've watched followed by England.

Just now, StanSP said:

Is Adams the best striker Scotland have? He nevee seems to be involved in the play or in the right positions as the lone striker if a move progresses into the box. 

They were more of a threat with Dykes, but he's injured.

Scotland haven't got any quality going forward. Adams showing absolutely nothing. Out his depth, though most are. 

Makes me laugh that he's a Leicester boy playing for Scotland. 

Edited by fox_favourite

1 minute ago, BlueSi13 said:

We do.  We have at least 3 to choose from. Jerusalem, Land of Hope and Glory and I Vow to Thee are 3 of the greatest pieces of music every created.  You might even argue we have 4 if we decided to use Nimrod as an orchestral style anthem (a la Japan).

But sadly we have to use the British anthem.  

As someone who often uses hyperbole, this is an excellent example thereof.

• Like 1