Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group A: Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland

19 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

As interesting as this Scotland game is. I noticed most of the sponsorship going round the edge of the pitch are not for European companies. I've seen Qatar Airways, Hisense, BYD, Alipay etc...just found it interesting for a European competition 

This is EU for you, the gift that keeps on giving. Hypocrites. I'm shocked there isn't a Russian vodka sponsorship also. Oh wait, they're our enemies now. In a few years the Saudis will be our enemies. On Friday EU announced extra customs duty against China but whatever, let's have a HiSense sponsorship everywhere. Farcical. 

1 minute ago, Fear Of The Fox said:

This is EU for you, the gift that keeps on giving. Hypocrites. I'm shocked there isn't a Russian vodka sponsorship also. Oh wait, they're our enemies now. In a few years the Saudis will be our enemies. On Friday EU announced extra customs duty against China but whatever, let's have a HiSense sponsorship everywhere. Farcical. 

Pretty sure the EU don't organise and run the European Championships. 

• Haha 4

Just now, The Doctor said:

che Adams is an absolute liability. how is this bloke gonna be a premier league striker next summer?

Shankland is a goal machine.  He has to be worth a shot instead of Adams.

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

Only way Scotland win this is if Hungary go a bit gung ho trying to win the game. 

I mean given the amount of bookings Hungary are going for, 5 reds and game abandoned might be a viable tactic

Just now, Fear Of The Fox said:

Huh? You're really not that naive. Do you know which politicians are behind these tournaments? 

If this were the case, I'm pretty sure the current sociopathic dictator running the show in the country that Scotland are playing tonight might have more to say on the manner. Or not, who knows?

On topic, yeah, shite game so far.

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Shankland is a goal machine.  He has to be worth a shot instead of Adams.

I agree with you but it can be argued that we atleast need to create a chance for it to matter. But in the very least, Shankland might not continuously give away freekicks on the edge of our box.