Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group A: Germany, Scotland, Hungary, Switzerland

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Fvck off Clarke spineless tw@t…what a chance to progress and we have that fraud in charge.

All those laughing now, can’t wait for another Southgate masterclass and for another wasted “golden generation” ….melts

This kind of post reinforces my conviction, based on 30 years of living in Scotland, that most Scots would spontaneously combust if England could just once pull their pants out their arse and win a tournament.

• Haha 2

lol:yahoo::clap: Get it right ****in' up ye!!!!!

Hungary the much the better side (why the Scots were so arrogant to think they'd walk this I have no idea).

Hungary much louder in the stands as well.  Did the Tartan Army march to the wrong stadium or something?

5 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Fvck off Clarke spineless tw@t…what a chance to progress and we have that fraud in charge.

All those laughing now, can’t wait for another Southgate masterclass and for another wasted “golden generation” ….melts

This is your best side in ages and it contains Che Adams brother

6 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

fair play this is the most passion I've seen from an East Angle in my 39 years here

Just now, BlueSi13 said:

As if that was a ****ing penalty.  If anything it was a foul to Hungary for obstruction!!  

Armstrong has literally leaped backwards in to the defender.

Pathetic.  

Nobody in BBC has mentioned that or that he pulled the defender's shirt

Love the ending, now hopefully we won't hear again about the tartan army support. Hungary deserve it tbf second half they were better and that serious injury to that player hope hes okay.

On Scotland has a whole think the negative tactics in all three games as cost Scotland. Germany was a walk ib the park, no threat up top. Switzerland it was tight contest but considering Swiss werent great other than Scotlands goal they did not trouble the swiss after that, happy to take the point. Tonight was like stay in game as long as possible didn't react until too late.

Edited by Leicesterpool

Nothing against Scotland myself, but they’re a terrible side who deserve to be out. Hungary would be very lucky if they make it through themselves.

Scotland might feel a bit robbed with the penalty decision but I’m not having that a keeper can knock a player out and it not be a foul. Anywhere else it’s dangerous play and a red card (never hear anyone defending broken leg challenges as a sending off even if it’s a total freak incident).

Just now, Tielemans63 said:

I wonder if, in a moment after the game, Stuart Armstrong will think it might have been an idea to try and score rather than resorting straight to cheating?

He’s getting in a better position to shoot and the player literally knees him in the leg.

I didn't think it was a penalty untill they showed it a few times after the game and highlighted the legs which I didn't look at initially. He knees his calf as he planted his leg, that's what caused him to spin round. 

But it makes no difference. We were sh!te. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Oh we know we're going out.  Despite our wealth of talent we all know it's coming sooner rather than later thanks to Gareth.

Taking the piss isn't going to work as most of us English will join in with you (we started as soon as the Denmark match was finished to be fair). lol:englandsmile4wf: