Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

1 hour ago, Foxy DK said:

International competitions are the only chance to watch the best players in teams that can’t be bought. The last reminiscence of true high level football. Love it

Hmm never thought of that. It's only partly true however with changing nationalities possible and bigger countries having more resources, bigger talent pools and bigger pull.

15 hours ago, shen said:

Hmm never thought of that. It's only partly true however with changing nationalities possible and bigger countries having more resources, bigger talent pools and bigger pull.

Yes, changing nationalities is a potential undermining factor, but still quite rare. The rest is part of the charm I think

I find it so hard to care about England these days. I just took a look at the squad for the first time. For all the midfield and attacking talent our pool of defenders looks absolutely vomit. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

I find it so hard to care about England these days. I just took a look at the squad for the first time. For all the midfield and attacking talent our pool of defenders looks absolutely vomit. 

mate behave. we are gonna win it and you know it. get that purple england away kit on, your plasting bucket hat and st georges flag on the rear window of your car and we are away!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

mate behave. we are gonna win it and you know it. get that purple england away kit on, your plasting bucket hat and st georges flag on the rear window of your car and we are away!

I live in Scotland so we’ll see how all that goes down 😂 

• Haha 4

Obviously England will be strong favourites for the group. Denmark probably slightly favoured to progress with them, but this all depends on which Denmark shows up this time. If it's the Euro 2020 version then I'm very confident. If it's the WC 22 version, forget it. From what they've shown the last two years, I'm more inclined towards the latter...

I have no idea how strong the FYR countries are.