Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

2 minutes ago, filbertway said:

They're so beige and placid. Pedaling the same boring lines and lowering standards game by game, it annoys me lol

I've seen these players have winning mentalities at their clubs, yet when they meet up with southgate they turn into kittens with no ambition.

Kane doesn't 

In fact other than the Man city boys and Bellingham the rest of them have barely won a thing

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

I'd love it if they sacked him now. This team is going out next round otherwise. Why not do something about it?

I'm aware it would never happen

Ivory Coast did it in this years AFCON...They went on to win it lol

Edited by tom27111

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

I'd love it if they sacked him now. This team is going out next round otherwise. Why not do something about it?

I'm aware it would never happen

Honestly - he'll fluke his way into the semis at least - he's the luckiest **** in football.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Kind of feel that this England team would be class with Maresca ball. Southgate is far too defensive minded and this is the reason why we've created hardly any chances in this tournament. Starts with Trent and then goes with Gallagher, just play Rice as the 6 and play 2 8's which could be Foden and Bellingham and get some genuine width in the side with Gordon and Saka. 

Not taking the piss mate, genuinely, but what I watched last night looked a hell of a lot like Enzo ball? 

2 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Slovenia have done nothing to get into the last 16, these best 3rd places are ridiculous when there are only 6 groups.

Maths innit.

Either go back to 16 nations or expand it to eight groups of four and the top 2 from each go through

• Like 1

Just now, DennisNedry said:

Not taking the piss mate, genuinely, but what I watched last night looked a hell of a lot like Enzo ball? 

I think the problem Enzo had was that we didn't have all the players with the right abilities to play his style. All the England players are all technically gifted players who are all comfortable on the ball and good at passing. At least they would be with a manager who had any idea what they were doing 

Football has always been wank under Southgate but he somehow managed to get us as far as any England side (fairly easy runs mainly) in my lifetime, too young to remember 96. As soon as results and those runs drop off though he can't really justify the shit tactics

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

Maths innit.

Either go back to 16 nations or expand it to eight groups of four and the top 2 from each go through

Saddest part is they've ruined the World Cup as well as we've got the 3rd place nonsense in that from the next tournament 

• Like 2

It's mostly Southgate's fault but if Kane and the other primadonnas there think we're all stupid I hope they'll get a good lesson next round. A proper battering of 5-0 or even 9-0 is needed. They must be humiliated. 

Stones is talking about clean sheets. 

Make it 10-0 please. 

• Like 1

What we have seen (though it’s no surprise whatsoever) is that if England DO get far in this tournament, we’ll all be bored to death getting there. Southgate is SO afraid of losing, every game will be keep it tight and try to nick one.

If any England fan really wanted this, you can’t be a lover of football tbh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1