Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Southgate certainly don't like Maddison lol

He was lucky to make the initial squad on his form this year.  The irony that when he was on fire for us and topping the stats he couldn't get a game.

• Like 1

Wonder if he was told he wouldn't be in the side and asked to go home.

Shame for him, he was in exceptional form during the world cup and couldn't get a sniff. Now he's picked in a squad when off form and is rightly dropped.

Wouldn't shock me if he was injured

6 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Southgate certainly don't like Maddison lol

All that clamour that I was part of to say that he should go to the World Cup, well I changed my mind in our relegation season. He’s clearly got an attitude problem, and he more often than not goes missing in the final third of seasons. Sometimes you get the impression he’s more interested in showing off a £2k bag than he is in playing football.

Also on him missing out on big occasions, I’m reminded that Rodger’s started him on the bench in the cup final. Was the reason for that to offer more solid options in midfield, or was he injured? I can’t remember. 

Does seem a bit weird that getting leaked and leaving the camp. Something kicked off? 

Likely he was getting cut anyway but why so sudden?

1 hour ago, AjcW said:

Does seem a bit weird that getting leaked and leaving the camp. Something kicked off? 

Likely he was getting cut anyway but why so sudden?

To be fair Southgate might be filtering them out as the camp goes on and just being straight up with. Rather than making players wait until the weekend and they think they've been wasting the last few days. The whole Hoddle France 98 thing probably left a mark on him on how not to do (Hoddle made the entire squad wait X factor style and get called into this office) 

9 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

To be fair Southgate might be filtering them out as the camp goes on and just being straight up with. Rather than making players wait until the weekend and they think they've been wasting the last few days. The whole Hoddle France 98 thing probably left a mark on him on how not to do (Hoddle made the entire squad wait X factor style and get called into this office) 

Hoddle really was a massive dickhead wasn't he?