Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

1 hour ago, Koke said:

You wouldn't see this kind of headline on any other country. We got crazy people here.

Screenshot_20240620_101003_Facebook.thumb.jpg.a85b22de9f78c3d1e8c0c3906c08332c.jpg

Yeah the Turkish and Georgian press don't have to write about this! They just have to write about their fans fighting each other en masse in the stadium.

The Serbian press don't have to write about their fans jumping in the river, they have to write about their fans racially abusing the England players.

Man, the English are such a disease. 

Edited by Sol thewall Bamba

35 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yeah the Turkish and Georgian press don't have to write about this! They just have to write about their fans fighting each other en masse in the stadium.

The Serbian press don't have to write about their fans jumping in the river, they have to write about their fans racially abusing the England players.

Man, the English are such a disease. 

Fighting is dumb but warning people not to jump in the river is Darwin award stuff.

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/cd110nzxwvko

More terrible behaviour from the England fans :(

****ing Croatians man. Obviously it won't have just been them but they are such a bunch of Nazis and get away with a lot more than other E. European nations because they have a pretty coastline and a successful national football team. 

2 minutes ago, bovril said:

****ing Croatians man. Obviously it won't have just been them but they are such a bunch of Nazis and get away with a lot more than other E. European nations because they have a pretty coastline and a successful national football team. 

I mean the chanting is disgusting but every nations fans do it including England, and the Serbs did commit atrocities and genocide during the break up of Yugoslavia. 

17 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

I mean the chanting is disgusting but every nations fans do it including England, and the Serbs did commit atrocities and genocide during the break up of Yugoslavia. 

Sorry, what are you accusing England fans of here? 

35 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Go on…?

12 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

I mean that every nation has idiotic fans that shout disgusting chants about other nations. 

Yes. I wouldn’t defend such idiots, but they’re often a loud minority. The Croatians were loud, but not a minority.