Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

Just now, foxy boxing said:

Why people think we are a top international side is beyond me, we breeze through qualifying and then we get to a tournament and we're sh#£e. Same old England fans delusional. 

In the last 3 tournaments we’ve got to a semi, a final and a quarters so we’ve actually been alright but you do you hun 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

We really must stop overrating this bunch 

Said I thought they’d come third in the group and go out next round. Seen this so many times before. 

The real English disease? It’s not hooliganism, it’s mental fragility. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Im torn on this one mate. I know you don’t think they are as good as people make out.

But I think it’s as much, if not more, about Southgate personally.

Having an isolated striker against three solid centre backs is criminal really. 
Southgate just doesn’t inspire.. he really is as boring as fook 

Oh yeah Southgate shouldn't be anywhere near it. But the way people talk about the likes of Pickford, Stones, Rice etc. they wouldn't have got a sniff in the teams of the last 20-30 years

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JimJams said:

Is it? Have we ever had a pattern of play going forward under Southgate? His entire time in the job has been trying to cover up a lacklustre defence. Not sure he knows what's supposed to happen at the other end.

Think it was Emmanuel Petit saying that the other day. We're not a pressing side, not a passing side and Southgate doesn't seem to have a plan, reactive not proactive.

Let's be honest, we've been here before. There's at least 3 other sides better than us.

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Trent and Rice are 6 yards apart at all times. No running or stretching the opposition 

TAA isn't moving, he's not showing for the ball. Rice is just running around him trying to get the ball moving whilst he just watches the game going on round him.

• Like 2

Bunch of entitled individuals, no team cohersion at all in this or the previous game. Although i guess the majority of that is down to the manager. 

You look on paper and see the England squad and every bloody time i think, just maybe this time. Then the game starts and its like same ol same ol.

• Like 2