Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

Southgate is shite and his tactics are shite but he can't be blamed for the lack of effort from that absolute shower. They were all appalling. No energy, no passion, no desire, no quality. Utter shite! 

1 minute ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Am I being over the top here in thinking that normally England are poor but that was on an absolutely different level?

As bad as I can remember 

Absolutely pathetic. 

This is one of the best squads talent wise and we are continually huffing and puffing. How can Southgate see that it’s not worked/ing? 

I am baffled as to why he’s starting Foden out wide when he’s so much better centrally, where he’s been playing all season for his club. 

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

However ‘over-rated’ our players might be, no-one is telling me that we can’t get more out of players like Bellingham, Foden etc 

Thats down to not knowing what they are doing 

I think you’re absolutely right Colin