Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

The bit that infuriates me is the amount of time he wastes on this TAA in midfield project, only to then go and replace him with Gallagher. Rice doesn’t need anyone sitting back there with him, and we don’t need either of them on the pitch, put Foden up there alongside Bellingham and put any of the other attacking talents out left!

• Like 2

At least you didn't dive for a win this time. 😉

Expected more from you. To play this stale with that talent is just not good enough. 

Our new midfield engine Hjulmand looks real promising, but ran out of steam.

Oh, and Bowen is a little shit isn't he? The way he rolled around getting Mæhle a yellow annoyed me.

All the best. Maybe you will find form and unleash your talent at some point. 

• Like 1

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

The bit that infuriates me is the amount of time he wastes on this TAA in midfield project, only to then go and replace him with Gallagher. Rice doesn’t need anyone sitting back there with him, and we don’t need either of them on the pitch, put Foden up there alongside Bellingham and put any of the other attacking talents out left!

You have Stones who is more than capable pushing in, it’s so weird the whole setup 

Just now, jayfox26 said:

Walkers interview utter shite there. Be honest and say its not good enough. Talking guff that the fans expect us to win 3/4-0, no we don't, we expect a decent performance with passion, pride, energy and effort and not one player provided any of that today. Add in the fact we were poor against Serbia and it doesn't bode well for us going far in this tournament. Not even arsed about drawing with Denmark, they are a decent side, I'm arsed with how utterly pathetic that performance was.

That's pissed me off more than that joke of a performance. Must think fans are thick. Surprised it came from a man city player 

Just now, LcFc_Smiv said:

Yep, get Palmer in. He's one that has got the arrogance and confidence to go at it and make things happen.  Southgate is so boring and predictable 

Just now, Jonezy said:

Expected more from you. To play this stale with that talent is just not good enough. 

Oh, and Bowen is a little shit isn't he? The way he rolled around getting Mæhle a yellow annoyed me.

You played well, good luck against Serbia hope you win… as for us not with Southgate 

• Like 1

Media certainly turning on Southgate more than usual. Although the media are the ones that have overrated this squad more than anyone else.

I did think we'd be too open with Rice and 2 attacking 8s. But it would be better than this shit.

Players just getting in each others way. I'm still amazed he didn't take Rashford, sometimes players just fit what a manager needs whatever they've done for their clubs and Rashford is needed on the left imo. All the other players are too similar and noone wants to play there. 

How did Denmark not win that

Just now, Jonezy said:

How do you feel as a Denmark fan? Genuinely intrigued as you really should have won and I’d be annoyed.

Players dont wanna be there most of them want to be in ibiza boozing the night away. Maddison and Grealish aint dissapointed not going, it was music to their ears being told there not picked. Others players wishing it was then. Appalling attitude, once again only nation where players have no passion or desire to play for England.

Edited by Leicesterpool

By my own admission, I know **** all about football, but why after all these years is Lineker and the other pundits being critical of Kane when i've been saying the exact thing for years already, why is it only just dawning on people? Why is he only now being questioned?

Yes, he scores goals, you cannot argue with that, i'm contradicting myself when I say he adds nothing to the team, but he doesn't help the team, he could do alot more!

2 minutes ago, copunk said:

Rice was playing in Crocs 

I feel for him and always have done under Southgate.

His is so direct and really good running with the ball, done so for West Ham and Arsenal, yet Southgate plays him as some sort of limited holding midfielder.

Anyone else feel Kane is a problem and not a solution. His lack of mobility and decent movement is killing us and giving limited options to the players behind him. Not sure what the answer is as he's captain and his goalscoring record is fantastic but I'm just not convinced he's contributing enough. 

• Like 1