Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

14 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

If we can avoid France and Belgium the other games are winnable rather have a couple of knock out games at least.

Yes could be Netherlands next round which will be tough but winnable.

Obviously depends on how we play and what our tactics are.

I mean we  were sitting back against Serbia so goodness knows what we will do against a stronger side!

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

If France continue to be crap and finish 2nd in their group does that pull them into our potential path, if we were to finish top?

Other side of the draw I think.

You'd have Germany/Spain/Portugal/France all in the same section.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Just drove past Narborough Arms, utterly amazed the garden is nearly already full to watch terrorist ball in a very nearly dead rubber 

If the sun wasn’t out it would be empty, get yourself down there! It’s coming home

• Haha 2

I don't think I've ever felt so subdued about an England game before. You just know its going to be a borefest, slow, laborious build up, no width, no link up play and probably less possession ! Now two holding midfielders ( gallagher) and a striker who doesn't know whether to make runs and press or not with this non descript system.

Hope I'm wrong

6 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

I don't think I've ever felt so subdued about an England game before. You just know its going to be a borefest, slow, laborious build up, no width, no link up play and probably less possession ! Now two holding midfielders ( gallagher) and a striker who doesn't know whether to make runs and press or not with this non descript system.

Hope I'm wrong

I don’t think you’ll be wrong at all.

Southgate ball. Try not to lose at all costs, because it’ll come back on him. 
Slow, ponderous, tight, dull… and the football will be the same too!

😂

I imagine the England players must be bored as fook playing for Southgate.

• Like 1

My prediction is a 2-0 England win, not doing enough to suggest they’ve turned the corner but not as poor as it has been, no questions answered, no flaws resolved but not awful either. 
Just pray we get Bellingham and Rice through unscathed, Bellingham in particular gets some awful treatment / challenges, can’t afford to lose him.

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

Just drove past Narborough Arms, utterly amazed the garden is nearly already full to watch terrorist ball in a very nearly dead rubber 

They will have been snorting it up all afternoon