Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

I’d change it just to add balance.

Pickford

Walker Stones Guehi

Trent                                            Saka 

Rice      Bellingham

Foden

Kane Watkins

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Dont agree with that one little bit. 
They are bothered. They are just being constantly shackled by a kiss-arse who is out of his depth.

My loathing of Southgate has gone up a notch in this tournament. It’s incredible to see such able players having just a couple of shots a game 

I agree. I think they care a lot. There is no clear system at all here. Players getting in each others way, no-one knowing where other players are making runs, two on ones on the flanks. This is a horrendously coached side. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Danno said:

Does anyone else think Rice is incredibly overrated? Good holding midfielder, nowhere near Rodri despite what Arsenal fans will have you think 

Rice & Bellingham have been very poor.....even with basic passing & composure.......but Southgate will be blamed for that, of course :rolleyes:

That wasn’t too bad all things considered.

Movement of the ball’s been quicker, shapes been better and we’ve seen some ok link ups between individuals at times.

What is lacking is a clear idea(s) on our route to goal.

Gallagher is clearly an improvement on Trent just for the energy he’s given even if he’s lacked in quality at times - there’s similarities to Jordon Henderson which I’m sure Gareth will enjoy.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

I agree. I think they care a lot. There is no clear system at all here. Players getting in each others way, no-one knowing where other players are making runs, two on ones on the flanks. This is a horrendously coached side. 

They look like they've never met before. It's tragic.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Bellingham is a fantastic footballer - as is Foden. They've been turned from thoroughbreds into donkeys by this horse faced clown.

So Bellingham hasn't been able to trap a bag of cement, or pass for toffee, but that's Southgate's fault ? Ok. Rice has been the same. 

There can't be a neutral fan left in the world who hasn't come to hate this team.

Actually it appears there's hardly an England fan left who hasn't come to hate this team.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxdiamond said:

Yep. Remember when Alf Ramsey had the bottle not to bring Jimmy Greaves back and keep Hurst and Hunt. Southgate no doubt would prefer an off form or half fit Kane rather than pick someone else

Names. So called big names isn't it? In the hope the opposition will feel intimidated. Doesn't matter about form, ambition, desire, of lesser known upcoming players eager to do well. It's the "name/club" that matters to this dull, one style only manager. I don't care about the final we lost or the quarters where got knocked out. They ultimately mean nothing now, if that's as far as you got then.

• Like 2

We are poor but Southgate don’t help ither drop Jude in the 8 put foden in 10 and bring on Gordon. Or still do them things but instead of Jude put a brave midfielder along side rice like Adam Wharton speed shit up 

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

That wasn’t too bad all things considered.

Movement of the ball’s been quicker, shapes been better and we’ve seen some ok link ups between individuals at times.

What is lacking is a clear idea(s) on our route to goal.

Gallagher is clearly an improvement on Trent just for the energy he’s given even if he’s lacked in quality at times - there’s similarities to Jordon Henderson which I’m sure Gareth will enjoy.

You need to lay off the drugs while you're DJing Bazza. They've messed up your perception.

5 minutes ago, Parafox said:

That's seriously bad. 

It is. I'm trying so hard to buy in to Southgate, but it's a difficult watch at the minute.

I don't mind the man, but I'm really struggling to enjoy his football.