Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

Should’ve started Palmer tonight. As Ange mentioned at half time - this is a free hit. But he wouldn’t start Palmer, because he knows best.

It was the same with Grealish. When we were calling for creativity and something different with Grealish, his stubbornness wouldn’t allow it. Bloke thinks he’s the bollocks because the likes of Neville and the other middle of the roaders keep blowing smoke up his arse.

Edited by Trumpet
  • Like 1

Just now, Izzy said:

True but at least Hoddle's teams played decent football. Hoddle is a bellend but was a beautiful footballer to watch.

Agree. Our 96 - 02 squads were a thing of joy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Taken off the only one with pace. With a draw being good enough he's never going to go overly attacking. 

A loss is good enough. We have 4 points. This is a total free hit and he's still got no bollocks.

• Like 1

Just now, Izzy said:

England teams are maybe a reflection of the manager.

I think nearly all teams are a reflection of the manager. But the current generation seem to play for England as a marketing/PR exercise. Previous generations, seemed to west the shirt with more pride and many of them were bigger superstars than the current squad. Maybe a bit of revisionism, maybe not.

I wouldn’t say I’ve celebrated an England goal as much as I did Beckham’s vs Greece/Argentina or Owen vs Argentina for years. Personally, I just feel so far detached from the recent England squads as I’ve ever felt. For me, that’s not all down to the manager, although the sooner he’s gone the better.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leeds Fox said:

I think nearly all teams are a reflection of the manager. But the current generation seem to play for England as a marketing/PR exercise. Previous generations, seemed to west the shirt with more pride and many of them were bigger superstars than the current squad. Maybe a bit of revisionism, maybe not.

I wouldn’t say I’ve celebrated an England goal as much as I did Beckham’s vs Greece/Argentina or Owen vs Argentina for years. Personally, I just feel so far detached from the recent England squads as I’ve ever felt. For me, that’s not all down to the manager, although the sooner he’s gone the better.  

You’re right its definitely PR. These lads got their minds on Marbs already.