Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group C: Slovenia, Denmark, Serbia, England

Just now, adam said:

Worst manager and the highest paid. Madness.

Deschamps isn't much better. Always played shite football but has the world class players to bail him out. 1 spawny own goal and a penalty for France in 3 games. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Not giving Watkins some sort of go tonight was just bewildering.

I can’t stand Southgate anymore. Hes such an ass-kisser 

We are LUCKY tonight that Denmark didn’t take their chance. Because I think the Germans would have hammered us 

Think 😂😂

Just now, The Bear said:

Deschamps isn't much better. Always played shite football but has the world class players to bail him out. 1 spawny own goal and a penalty for France in 3 games. 

France and England have been horrendous for years. France just have the X factor in Mbappe. 

• Like 1

Kind of feel that this England team would be class with Maresca ball. Southgate is far too defensive minded and this is the reason why we've created hardly any chances in this tournament. Starts with Trent and then goes with Gallagher, just play Rice as the 6 and play 2 8's which could be Foden and Bellingham and get some genuine width in the side with Gordon and Saka. 

Just now, Col city fan said:

Kane toeing the line on the interview. Saying all the right claptrap.

It’s just a gravy-train for these guys.

Southgate being best paid manager sums up all things English at the moment.

They're so beige and placid. Pedaling the same boring lines and lowering standards game by game, it annoys me lol

I've seen these players have winning mentalities at their clubs, yet when they meet up with southgate they turn into kittens with no ambition.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

Slovenia have done nothing to get into the last 16, these best 3rd places are ridiculous when there are only 6 groups.

They've not been beaten. That's not nothing when you're the lowest seeded/ranked team in a group.