Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Group D: Poland, Netherlands, Austria, France

I've only watched France in their match with the Netherlands. Anyone who's watched all three, have they been as underwhelming as the scores suggests?

Just now, Facecloth said:

I've only watched France in their match with the Netherlands. Anyone who's watched all three, have they been as underwhelming as the scores suggests?

I've not been impressed. They're quick but that's about it

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Similar to England really. They weren’t that impressive in the last World Cup but nearly won it so I’d still expect them to go deep once the knockouts start

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lionator said:

Similar to England really. They weren’t that impressive in the last World Cup but nearly won it so I’d still expect them to go deep once the knockouts start

France minimal goal threat did nothing, knockouts though let’s see what happens 

That Lewandowski penalty is an utter disgrace. How can we have it so that he can do that in the run up yet the goalkeeper is penalised for what he did? Such boring manufactured 'entertainment'.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Facecloth said:

yes.

Nothing special at all.

Not as bad as England but not too far off if i was a Frenchman id be livid!

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

That Lewandowski penalty is an utter disgrace. How can we have it so that he can do that in the run up yet the goalkeeper is penalised for what he did? Such boring manufactured 'entertainment'.

I didn't think takers were allowed to stutter and almost stop in their run ups.

2 hours ago, Raj said:

I didn't think takers were allowed to stutter and almost stop in their run ups.

I thought it was a rule but players still do it so if it is then it's not enforced.

13 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I thought it was a rule but players still do it so if it is then it's not enforced.

To make it more exciting i would let the Goalies do ANYTHING (within reason!)!!

It would be hilarious!