Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tom27111

Sweepstake

Our family one I've included a prize of £5 for the first team to get a red card and £5 for the first team to score an own goal so even those with the crap teams have a chance of at least getting their money back.

• Like 2

On 08/06/2024 at 08:39, rugbyblue said:

Top tip....the quickest way to throw £5 away is to enter your work sweepstake and draw Albania.......... not that I'm bitter 😡

Our office sweepstake has just been drawn, and I've got the mighty Georgia.

At least I'm in with a good shout of winning the "Most goals conceded in the group stages" booby prize!

Edited by TiffToff88
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Do you think they’ll let me join the trophy parade? I could go full John Terry FKW mode despite not being involved in the game.

And the prize? Inflatable dinosaur? Season ticket card insurance (it’s worth £25 apparently)? £5 concourse voucher (A Bovril or half a sausage)? I’m on my way to food poison the Spain squad and let off fireworks outside their hotel in the early hours of Sunday. It’s coming home!

• Haha 1