Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nalis

Euro 2024 Predictor

I have France beating Netherlands in the final, England losing to Italy in the quarters, Scotland losing in the last 16, Germany losing to Spain in the quarters.

Didn't predict many serious shocks - Ukraine making the quarters, Georgia picking up 1 or 2 points.......but I'm sure there'll be a few surprises, though maybe not on the scale of Greece winning the Euros this time.

I have Portugal beating England in the final.

England's route is group winners, Scotland, Italy and surprise package Poland in the semis. Portugal beat Germany in the other semi.

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

For me

Semi's will be

Netherlands v Spain

France v England

With the final

Spain v France

Spain end up being the winners

Had the exact same apart from France winning the final. 

Italy v Germany in the final I think. 

England out at the quarters. 

To be fair, England have no excuse, this is as strong a side a side they’ve had since I can remember. Problem, yet again is the manager….. some of the talent at his disposal is disgustingly good, yet he hasn’t got the minerals to manage them. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Italy v Germany in the final I think. 

England out at the quarters. 

To be fair, England have no excuse, this is as strong a side a side they’ve had since I can remember. Problem, yet again is the manager….. some of the talent at his disposal is disgustingly good, yet he hasn’t got the minerals to manage them. 

It’s definitely the strongest looking attack wise, defensively absolutely not. Even the goalkeeper’s are a worry. 
l find it amazing that we are favourites. Semis at best 

Guest Col city fan

Fascinates me how the excuses are coming out even before the tournament kicks off. I’ve heard over the past week that Foden isn’t as good as we make him out to be, that Kane is past his best, that the defence aren’t good enough etc etc.
The reality is we have a squad that is every bit good enough to win this tournament. Foden scored 27 goals last season, in all competitions. And that’s from midfield. Kane was one of Europe’s top marksmen. Bellingham won the Champions League with Madrid. 
It’s time to stop making excuses and for this country to believe in itself again and to play on the front-foot.
The ONLY thing stopping this from happening is the manager. If he puts the shackles on these players again, because he’s scared of being beaten, then he will lose this tournament.

8 hours ago, Col city fan said:

Fascinates me how the excuses are coming out even before the tournament kicks off. I’ve heard over the past week that Foden isn’t as good as we make him out to be, that Kane is past his best, that the defence aren’t good enough etc etc.
The reality is we have a squad that is every bit good enough to win this tournament. Foden scored 27 goals last season, in all competitions. And that’s from midfield. Kane was one of Europe’s top marksmen. Bellingham won the Champions League with Madrid. 
It’s time to stop making excuses and for this country to believe in itself again and to play on the front-foot.
The ONLY thing stopping this from happening is the manager. If he puts the shackles on these players again, because he’s scared of being beaten, then he will lose this tournament.

I like it Col, but our back five comes from clubs with an average league position of 8th. 

Hoping it can click but I just can’t see it. Feels like we’re all just waiting for Southgate to get the boot…