Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maresca leaves confirmed

14 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

KDH also isn’t good enough, he was woeful in the Premier league let’s get it right.

anything close to 30 million offered and we’ve had yet another teams pants down 

Fully agree on Kasey. League 1-2 standard.

…but KDH is definitely good enough for where we are now. He’s an average PL player, and we need as many of those as we can get!

You say he was woeful in the PL, but he was much better than Wilf in the season we got relegated…and people are gagging for him to get a new contract!

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Balague off the blocks early propagating his weird Maresca personality cult at Chelsea. He'll no doubt be saying that Enzo was too sophisticated for Leicester and how he needs to be in an "elite" environment, blah, blah.

Can’t wait for his telling the chelsea fans they don’t understand his system and need to be educated on it after they lose to a fulham counter attack goal having had 67% possession. lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Most of us wanted Maresca gone in April and he managed to turn round what could've been a disaster. This with the help of 3 wins and the poor form of our competitors,so, in essence we have got our wishes. So why anybody is upset by his actions God only knows.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
10 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Can’t wait for his telling the chelsea fans they don’t understand his system and need to be educated on it after they lose to a fulham counter attack goal having had 67% possession. lol 

3 games into the season.

Screenshot_20240603_230514_Chrome.jpg

1 minute ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

3 games into the season.

Screenshot_20240603_230514_Chrome.jpg

Ha ha. Yes, that’ll go down really well with them lol 

Thankfully he’s chelsea’s fans problem now. Just hope we don’t hire another of his mates. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if we’ve put in an agreement that they can’t sign any player from us for a year. 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if we’ve put in an agreement that they can’t sign any player from us for a year. 

I would hope they have. Mads is the one that worries me. I can't see any other meme r getting into the Chelsea team. 

He left us, so thats his consequence. Though I doubt his bank balance care. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WoodyFox said:

She was openly liking Fabrizio’s posts about the move this time last week amongst posts defending his playing style. Is she, Guillem and Michael tac tac all the same person? All a bit bizarre 

I had a look at her page, and last week she liked the most made-up story I've ever heard 😂
image.png.5027a910bc2e8f8ae7082f17e24b8903.png
image.thumb.png.19739854423d28b55b5e331ea47424c4.png

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

That would be daft as I'm sure we have a few that we'd like to sell to them. They've all got a price.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

Chelsea fans must be buzzing with those coaching career achievements. 

Props to whoever made that graphic for adding the 1992-2002 version of our crest, it's only been 22 years since we binned it!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

I would hope they have. Mads is the one that worries me. I can't see any other meme r getting into the Chelsea team. 

Romano has come out and said that Maresca is happy with Sanchez 

8 minutes ago, lfu said:

I had a look at her page, and last week she liked the most made-up story I've ever heard 😂
image.png.5027a910bc2e8f8ae7082f17e24b8903.png
image.thumb.png.19739854423d28b55b5e331ea47424c4.png

I wouldn't be so sure mate... this is eerily similair to were I was in life back then. I won't go into too much detail as we're already looking at the prospect of Cooper at the KP so i don't want to make it worse but during THAT season I was in a very bad place and had mentaly checked out but as silly as it sounds, didn't want to miss what happened each weekend so held off week after week.

Not long after that, I met my now wife, have a daughter and two step kids and life is good.... well apart from the aforementioned Steve Cooper situation. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pliskin said:

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with the club having a nibble. 

Not sure it looks great to prospective replacements, nor the players who worshipped the ground he walked on. Fofana and Drinkwater and Chillwell did the same, when we were a far better run club, and we didn't have a public temper tantrum then. 

9 minutes ago, sdb said:

Not sure it looks great to prospective replacements, nor the players who worshipped the ground he walked on. Fofana and Drinkwater and Chillwell did the same, when we were a far better run club, and we didn't have a public temper tantrum then. 

Players leaving is slightly different to the manager….. only a week before he gave the board his word he was staying and was even making plans with them, including advise they withdraw from the pre season tour….. and then out of the blue, you clear off…. Bound to be a bit annoyed, making all those plans and then upping and leaving at the first opportunity.

2 hours ago, MPH said:

i find all this ' hope he does badly' talk a little bit childish.....

I  mean, for them most part we are all grown adults and lets not kid ourselves, the club would have dropped him like a hot potato had it not worked out with him. Why are we expecting a level of loyalty from him that we wouldn't have shown ourselves?

I'm not ' I want Enzo to fail'

But I totally hate Chelsea and everything about them.

Some of their fans are OK but I want Chelsea ,the club, to fall flat on their arrogant faces.

So him being their manager makes me want him to fail just because he'll be managing that despicable club.

45 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

I think Enzo has said he's happy with the Chelsea goalies