Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maresca leaves confirmed

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Maybe if they had been honest with him from the start, he would have stayed … 

Exactly. The people who run the club are an absolute disgrace. However im not massively bothered Enzo has left but hold no ill feeling towards him for leaving

Edited by South Shire Fox
  • Like 3

He also probably didn’t expect to join a club so much in the shit. 

A man leaves for a better job. We’d all do it.

Easy of the club to wag their finger but stop whinging and recruit someone better. 

1 minute ago, RYM said:

He also probably didn’t expect to join a club so much in the shit. 

A man leaves for a better job. We’d all do it.

Easy of the club to wag their finger but stop whinging and recruit someone better. 

And be honest about where we are financially 

Not bothered at all, he’ll be sacked by Christmas but with the way Chelsea are it won’t hurt his reputation too much. 

This presents us with a good opportunity to appoint a manager who has what it takes to keep us up, whereas with Enzo I had serious doubts he’d do that.

3 minutes ago, AjcW said:

That's an odd way of announcing it. No mention of next steps.

Wonder if we got sick of waiting for Chelsea?

"The Board will now commence the process of appointing a new manager that will lead our return to the Premier League and continue the implementation of our long-term vision for the success of Leicester City Football Club."

?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AKCJ said:

I would say there's an obvious step up from Porto/Sevilla to Chelsea. Those job offers don't come around that often so I can't blame him as such for going back on his word.

Obviously a pretty horrible punch in the gut for the club to take but I do think the squad might be better off without Enzo I'm looking forward to Ndidi the CDM (if we can get him to stay), Ricardo the wing back, Souttar, Kristiansen etc.

Hermansen

Ricardo Souttar Coady Kristiansen

Ndidi Winks

Fatawu KDH Mavididi

Vardy

Without signings I would argue that that is a very solid foundation to build a squad from. 

So yeah. Pretty shit news and a lot depends on the new manager - whoever that might be. 

Ndidi wont be here mate, i doubt VK will either

6 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Should have asked in the interview then shouldn't he.

The guy left at the first chance and we took him from a coaching position, Chelsea wouldn't have done that. Hope he fails there and I have no doubt he will.

I just can't wait til he starts moaning again. What will it be this time though, the Chelsea board or the fans.

Depends which way you look at it. 

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

"The Board will now commence the process of appointing a new manager that will lead our return to the Premier League and continue the implementation of our long-term vision for the success of Leicester City Football Club."

?

I meant no mention of his next steps. Usually mentions the club he is going to and that compensation has been agreed etc :) 

14 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I'm sure everyone at the club will be shocked by this sudden news. Not least, Top and Rudkin who may now begin to consider the possibility of potentially starting to commence thinking about the process of preparing to look for a replacement. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Quorndon_Fox said:

Right lock the thread and lets get on with moaning about the next manager.

“I’m sick of Corberan ball. It’s so negative, all this passing side to side. Get it forward. No Plan B. Get this man out the club. The owners are clueless appointing this bloke.”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3