Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Maresca leaves confirmed

Finally! Now we can move on. I genuinely think we're better off without him in the PL. However I think he could do well with Chelsea with the quality of players that they have. Good luck to him and thanks for promotion! 💙🦊

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rugbyblue said:

That's the lino from our Sunday team! Hands in pocket, fag in mouth, strolling along

Surprised he hasn't got his usual cup of coffee that he used to come out with as well.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Apart from taking his advice not to appear in America £££

and potentially shafted our whole pre-season like previous. 

A club like does not benefit from the finances of playing aboard like the big six do. 

21 minutes ago, Matt said:

Should they not look at themselves as to the reasons why he “jumped ship at the first opportunity” and “openly courted the job”?

As for the long term vision remaining unaffected - firstly and most importantly, get your house in order! Secondly if that means this pathetic vision of playing like Man City, I’m out.

so this is clearly a one sided statement. Little bit unnecessary for the club to make the statement they did and for this to be ‘ leaked’..

I will  say though that if he rejected the Seville and Porto jobs, then he clearly didn’t ’ jump ship at the first opportunity’

• Like 3

Just now, MPH said:

so this is clearly a one sided statement. Little bit unnecessary for the club to make the statement they did and for this to be ‘ leaked’..

I will  say though that if he rejected the Seville and Porto jobs, then he clearly didn’t ’ jump ship at the first opportunity’

It’s not just Percy. Seems like a few journalists have been ‘briefed’. Wonder if they’re trying to get ahead of more Balague bollocks.

So it seems the club are going to:

"continue the implementation of our long-term vision for the success of Leicester City Football Club."

I presume that means another tippy tappy sideways manager. 1 positive is that seems to rule out Cooper, as he a championship promotion manager at best. 

• Like 1

Just now, when_you're_smiling said:

It’s not just Percy. Seems like a few journalists have been ‘briefed’. Wonder if they’re trying to get ahead of more Balague bollocks.

yeah I really don’t like this lack of professionalism from the club. It’s like they are trying to win some kind of propaganda war..

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

On the plus side, there's a house going on the cheap in Croft as its previous owner - a Spanish national - has decided to move into a tent in the back garden of a large property just off the Kings Road. 

Edited by RoboFox

3 minutes ago, when_you're_smiling said:

Perfectly normal to brief the press first to get them onside. You’re giving those selected exclusive news and asking them to back you up. Thats good from the club but very immature that we sound so salty in our official statement. Let the press stir that up.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

Maybe if they had been honest with him from the start, he would have stayed … 

No he wouldn't. 

We need to scrap this suggestion, he was always going when Chelsea came calling with a 5 year deal. 

The board should have absolutely been straight up with him from the beginning, that's not up for debate and is the bare minimum needed. But this wasn't the one thing that has made him leave. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

FFP/PSR

if that's the case, does it mean we won't get the compensation until after the new accounting period begins (which won't help much with our efforts to avoid breaching for the current period)...?