Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Championship 2024/2025 Season Thread

31 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

What a game that was, two teams going for it and smashing each other all over the park. Brilliant to see that kind of fire from both teams, Sydie Peck would fight the world lollollol

Just a shame we weren’t that good but never mind .

48 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Yes mind you they did miss the one they got .

I didn’t actually put it on until after that as we had been in the car and took a bit longer as we were passing through Sheffield centre and I hadn’t realise there was a game on :rolleyes: (or I had seen it but hadn’t twigged when my wife said she needed to get something she could only get at Waitrose and that is right next door to Bramall Lane).

Pen did look very telegraphed and obvious from the replay. It wasn’t even too central but seemed quite a straight forward save for Bachmann.

Edited by LCFCJohn
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, FrankieADZ said:

stoke at it again, sacking another manager

becoming the new watford at this rate

Loads of teams at it now because fans/owners demand instant results and performances.

Seems to be a poisoned chalice there .

All familiar of course!

Edited by Super_horns

9 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Not gone well since Pullis left .

Never been in the top half apparently since relegation!

Mark Hughes was steady with them, always top 10 in the PL but I remember fans not really liking him.

It's so early this season. I thought Stoke had started okay. The two games they lost previous to this weekend were two top 6 teams (you lot and WBA). Oxford are your typical promoted team, trying to make their home games difficult and haven't lost at home yet, I don't think a loss there is that bad.

In their next 5 Stoke have Hull, Portsmouth, Norwich and Swansea which, to me, are more the games you judge against.