Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Championship 2024/2025 Season Thread

I'm half a century old. My entire life stoke have been shite. Can you imagine that?  Clinging on to our world cup winner pretending it was theirs. 

When they eventually went up against us and we went down, they were no better. 0-0 on their biggest day and you'd have been pushed to know who was going  up and who down. Even when in the PL they were shite, relying almost totally on a rory delap throw in for 7 years or so. 

Nice finish by Rigg. Clever but could have been embarrassing. 

Wonder how long Sunderland can keep their form going (barring the Plymouth defeat). Not sure they have the depth that other promotion favourites have. 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Nice finish by Rigg. Clever but could have been embarrassing. 

Wonder how long Sunderland can keep their form going (barring the Plymouth defeat). Not sure they have the depth that other promotion favourites have. 

Their new manager must be pretty decent as I remember them being abject and struggling all last season. Is that all they've changed?

4 hours ago, The Bear said:

Their new manager must be pretty decent as I remember them being abject and struggling all last season. Is that all they've changed?

He's got a decent reputation. 

Got Lorient to 10th two seasons ago. But got relegated last season with them. 

• Like 1