Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Championship 2024/2025 Season Thread

30 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I've never seen this many away kits in an Elland Road crowd brother. Those aways were everywhere when I was back up the other week n all

No that’s fair mate. They love that old ‘smiley’ badge too! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Maybe I'm harsh but that's two soft ones that have rolled past the Pompey keeper

Thought he should have got to the 3rd but it did come through a crowd. I’d still be miffed if we conceded that (I’m annoyed Pompey conceded it tbf) lol

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Everything that's wrong with Leeds summed up by the number of their players that regularly sport that shite dyed blonde haircut that so many bang average players go with.

There was a rumour that bleach can nullify a drugs test via hair sample (hair tests positive over a longer period than urine). Loads of players have come back from the summer break with it over the past few years… 

Just now, Leeds Fox said:

There was a rumour that bleach can nullify a drugs test via hair sample (hair tests positive over a longer period than urine). Loads of players have come back from the summer break with it over the past few years… 

It'll still never top Paul Konchesky suddenly having hair one year. The man looked like a chicken breast before.

34 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Interesting, wasn't aware, I'll be honest I've just always assumed it was a sign that the bloke with it was a bit of a to$$er, there's probably some kind of correlation between the two lol

18 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Interesting, wasn't aware, I'll be honest I've just always assumed it was a sign that the bloke with it was a bit of a to$$er, there's probably some kind of correlation between the two lol

I think that’s a valid assumption too! 

• Like 1

On 09/08/2024 at 21:14, UniFox21 said:

Sheff utd Vs Preston is a generic championship game, scrappy, mistakes, some moments of class 

Massively different from other games in other divisions which are dripping with quality and consistently free flowing football

30 minutes ago, Craig said:

Don't they usually have black shorts? lol 

I was thinking they wore blue.

I'm old though. I could just be confused :ill:

Edit: 2017 was the last time they had blue shorts with the home kit.

Edit #2: They had blue shorts last season :P

Edited by spacemunky