Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsmiggy30

Mobile Tickets.....yet again

4 hours ago, eraserhead66 said:

For anyone who is new to the mobile ticketing this year (like me). 

1. Download the LCFC app onto your phone

2. Sign in to the app

3. Tap your name in the top right corner

4. From the pulldown menu, tap season tickets.

5. You will then see the option to download the mobile pass to your Google/Android wallet.

You should all be set then!

What if you dont have google/android wallet? Assume it works for iphones wallets?

I completely missed the deadline for the physical season ticket and now have automatically been put on a digital one. Does anyone know if there is any chance to pay and get a physical one now if I contact the club?

3 minutes ago, zacd14 said:

I completely missed the deadline for the physical season ticket and now have automatically been put on a digital one. Does anyone know if there is any chance to pay and get a physical one now if I contact the club?

If you don’t ask you don’t get. Id maybe go down the line of you no longer have a smartphone.

9 hours ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Can you take a photo shoot of the QR code and gain entry with that ?

only asking as sometimes i cannot make a game and my son takes his daughter

This has worked for me the last cou0le of seasons!

On 19/07/2024 at 22:17, Bristol fox .... said:

Would it not be easier and safer to transfer the ticket to your son.

Like many, this is my first time with a mobile season ticket. Using my phone I clicked the link in the email I was sent, and another click later a ticket for the Spurs game was in my wallet. Very easy. Almost too easy... can't help thinking there's something going to go wrong, but that's cos I'm a new to this malarky :D.

Am i right in thinking that now I've done this once, the ticket for the following home match will automatically appear in my 'wallet' before the next game?

And if so how do I transfer that ticket, that is already downloaded to my wallet, to someone else (friend/family) for one match if I can't go?

Edited by Permafrost

20 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Like many, this is my first time with a mobile season ticket. Using my phone I clicked the link in the email I was sent, and another click later a ticket for the Spurs game was in my wallet. Very easy. Almost too easy... can't help thinking there's something going to go wrong, but that's cos I'm a new to this malarky :D.

Am i right in thinking that now I've done this once, the ticket for the following home match will automatically appear in my 'wallet' before the next game?

And if so how do I transfer that ticket, that is already downloaded to my wallet, to someone else (friend/family) for one match if I can't go?

You don't. The only way you can do it is to give them your phone. I'm sure there are ways around it but until the first match there is no way of knowing. 

26 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

You don't. The only way you can do it is to give them your phone. I'm sure there are ways around it but until the first match there is no way of knowing. 

I thought that we were able to forward tckets up to 5 times (maybe 4) a season.  Although I can't find any instructions on the web site on how to do it there is a forward ticket tab on the tickets page of my account,  though that is currently blanked off.

11 minutes ago, Robo61 said:

I thought that we were able to forward tckets up to 5 times (maybe 4) a season.  Although I can't find any instructions on the web site on how to do it there is a forward ticket tab on the tickets page of my account,  though that is currently blanked off.

you have to do that through the club (again no idea how to) but you couldn't just send it on to someone yourself i dont think as the club will log it etc. plus they have to be registered on your account. 

Its all not very clear but they wont make it easy to transfer them. I imagine if you have an emergency on say a Saturday morning it would be unlikely that you would be able to officially transfer the ticket to someone else for the 3pm kick off. 

Another 'dumb question'. Last year when a family member who sit next to me and I couldn't attend a home game we passed on our physical cards to another relative and their son who was under 16. Can we forward nft tickets to under 16 year olds if they're not in the family stand?

On 20/07/2024 at 07:43, Clarkeyblue said:

This has worked for me the last cou0le of seasons!

Gaining entry with a photo of the QR code makes a mockery of 'near field technology' and the club's stated reason of implementing NFT to stop tickets falling into the wrong hands/touts.

Edited by An Away Move

38 minutes ago, An Away Move said:

Gaining entry with a photo of the QR code makes a mockery of 'near field technology' and the club's stated reason of implementing NFT to stop tickets falling into the wrong hands/touts.

At Liverpool, where it's similar to F1, uefa, nba etc and your ticket will only appear on the designated phone when you approach the turnstiles, the touts give you the phone in return for a few hundred quid deposit. Return phone and regain deposit at the end of the match. Point being, even with far more advanced systems as our own, there will always be a way.

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

At Liverpool, where it's similar to F1, uefa, nba etc and your ticket will only appear on the designated phone when you approach the turnstiles, the touts give you the phone in return for a few hundred quid deposit. Return phone and regain deposit at the end of the match. Point being, even with far more advanced systems as our own, there will always be a way.

If the club think thats going to happen down at our place they are even more delusional than ever.

4 hours ago, An Away Move said:

exactly this, it looks like they arent actually using NFT at all again. It is just a QR code within the wallet. 

So it is basically pointless. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/07/2024 at 22:17, Bristol fox .... said:

Could the last few seasons. Let's hope we can still do it this season.