Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
tsmiggy30

Mobile Tickets.....yet again

3 minutes ago, Clarkeyblue said:

Just tried on mine and screenshot works fine

36 minutes ago, Foxmeister said:

I've tried this on Android and it doesn't allow screenshots. I suppose you could photograph the screen from the other phone.

A screenshot of a ticket wouldn’t work against the ticket readers.. it would have to be the actual ticket if that’s what your referring too.. 

1 hour ago, Clarkeyblue said:

Just tried on mine and screenshot works fine

Screenshot of the ticket or the Q code. Mine only lets me screenshot the ticket, there is no way this will allow you to enter the stadium, as turnstyles work on either NFT or Q code readers or at least they did last season. It may well be this season that they only have NFT.

There is no technology that will read a screenshot of a ticket.

Edited by Robo61

7 minutes ago, Robo61 said:

Screenshot of the ticket or the Q code. Mine only lets me screenshot the ticket, there is no way this will allow you to enter the stadium, as turnstyles work on either NFT or Q code readers or at least they did last season. It may well be this season that they only have NFT.

There is no technology that will read a screenshot of a ticket.

All I can tell you for a fact is that for the past 2 seasons a screen shot of the ticket, with QR code on it,  that updated after every match in the wallet of an android phone allowed entry.

23 minutes ago, Clarkeyblue said:

All I can tell you for a fact is that for the past 2 seasons a screen shot of the ticket, with QR code on it,  that updated after every match in the wallet of an android phone allowed entry.

The match tickets don’t have a qr code on?? Slightly confused lol

42 minutes ago, Clarkeyblue said:

When you say ticket are you talking about a paper ticket,  as mobile tickets don't include a QR code on the same page as the ticket.   I think last season you may have been able to screenshot the QR code seperately,  but in android you cannot do so this season and would expect the same with IO, though can't say for sure.

Edited by Robo61

17 minutes ago, Robo61 said:

When you say ticket are you talking about a paper ticket,  as mobile tickets don't include a QR code on the same page as the ticket.   I think last season you may have been able to screenshot the QR code seperately,  but in android you cannot do so this season and would expect the same with IO, though can't say for sure.

No I'm not talking about a paper ticket.

My NFC ticket has a QR code on it 

I have taken a screen shot  on my android of my mobile ticket for the spurs game and it has a QR code.

1 minute ago, Clarkeyblue said:

No I'm not talking about a paper ticket.

My NFC ticket has a QR code on it 

I have taken a screen shot  on my android of my mobile ticket for the spurs game and it has a QR code.

When I open my google wallet and tap on the LCFC logo I get a picture with the details of the match and my seat,  there is no QR code on that page. I can tap on the show code icon below and then I get the QR code.  When I try to take a screenshot of the code I get a message saying "can't take screenshot due to security policy".  Maybe we are on different Android versions.

Regardless though I am not sure I would be relying on this for ther spurs game when it is so easy to transfer your ticket to a friend.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/08/2024 at 22:10, Robo61 said:

When I open my google wallet and tap on the LCFC logo I get a picture with the details of the match and my seat,  there is no QR code on that page. I can tap on the show code icon below and then I get the QR code.  When I try to take a screenshot of the code I get a message saying "can't take screenshot due to security policy".  Maybe we are on different Android versions.

Regardless though I am not sure I would be relying on this for ther spurs game when it is so easy to transfer your ticket to a friend.

On my android phone, if my NFC is OFF and I go to my wallet, I can see the QR code and I can take a screenshot. If my NFC is ON and I go to my wallet, it doesn't show the QR code, but you do get the 'show code' option

4 hours ago, CheeseHead said:

Can anyone confirm that scanning the QR code still works?

Hopefully one of the 1500 people in front of me at the turnstile pi**ing about with their phones can update you.  GRRR!

Can anyone who has had a digital season

ticket previously tell me if I need to do anything to make the ticket for the next game appear? The emails from the club indicated it would be “available” 3 hours after kick off of the last game. 

23 minutes ago, Foxy1984 said:

ticket previously tell me if I need to do anything to make the ticket for the next game appear? The emails from the club indicated it would be “available” 3 hours after kick off of the last game. 

Should update itself without you having to do anything, it did last season

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxy1984 said:

Apparently they are aware of an issue and they will update before the Villa game!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Foxy1984 said:

If you're on a Iphone go to the ticket in your wallet, click on the three little dots in the top right hand corner, select pass details and press down to refresh on the screen, that should update the ticket.

No idea if this is similar on Android.

14 hours ago, Clarkeyblue said:

Apparently they are aware of an issue and they will update before the Villa game!

How hard is it for the club to keep the supporters informed if there is a problem? 

There's a lot of people who are using a mobile ticket for the first time, unsure of how it all works and if there's a problem the club should let them know to ease any concerns. 

Too busy flooding people's phones with notifications for crappy videos rather than important stuff. 

23 hours ago, steve555 said:

Bloke in front of me inserted his QR code in the slot, rather than holding the phone up to the scanner. His worked. 

Is the slot big enough to take a phone!?