Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Don’t Want a Digital Season Ticket ? – Time Is Running Out

On 04/06/2024 at 00:34, Foxes_Trust said:

Don’t Want a Digital Season Ticket ? – Time Is Running Out – Foxes Trust

Quick reminder the deadline is Wednesday June 5th, 5pm and yes the Trust still opposes the £25 charge for a physical season ticket

Just reluctantly did mine, with this now being a “donation” does the club have to announce the sum raised or at the very least does the club have to release the information if asked? 

• Like 1

Just now, jammie82uk said:

Just reluctantly did mine, with this now being a “donation” does the club have to announce the sum raised or at the very least does the club have to release the information if asked? 

UFS plan to ask these questions and publish the answers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

When I paid mine there was no mention of the charity or any sort of donation. I thought they had to explain that because legally you need to agree to any donation and also can’t be pressured into it.

2 hours ago, RYM said:

When I paid mine there was no mention of the charity or any sort of donation. I thought they had to explain that because legally you need to agree to any donation and also can’t be pressured into it.

Was that via PC or phone / app? When I did it on PC it mentioned the Vichai Foundation / charity and there was a button to click if you wanted to give an increased donation / further amount (I don't want to attack the goodness of intentions of the charity but someone, somewhere just isn't reading the room are they). The implication is that the £25 is going there but it wasn't worded as such. 

Just done mine, very reluctantly, I forgot I'd put it off to June and hadn't therefore budgeted, it's literally going to be a couple of bags of groceries off the food budget as that's the only flexible thing in the budget this month. Thanks for your support indeed :appl:.

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, fazzyfox said:

Was that via PC or phone / app? When I did it on PC it mentioned the Vichai Foundation / charity and there was a button to click if you wanted to give an increased donation / further amount (I don't want to attack the goodness of intentions of the charity but someone, somewhere just isn't reading the room are they). The implication is that the £25 is going there but it wasn't worded as such. 

Just done mine, very reluctantly, I forgot I'd put it off to June and hadn't therefore budgeted, it's literally going to be a couple of bags of groceries off the food budget as that's the only flexible thing in the budget this month. Thanks for your support indeed :appl:.

On the phone yesterday. The whole charity angle came after they panicked. It’s utter BS the whole thing. Won’t repeat old posts but 🤯

Edited by RYM
  • Like 1

so now the real question, who will pay £25 in a years time when they inevitibly do it again?

I think i may just fall in line (reluctantly) and go digital eventually, i was lucky that I had a £25 voucher to spend from work so it didnt come out of my pocket!

Just now, blurryface said:

so now the real question, who will pay £25 in a years time when they inevitibly do it again?

I think i may just fall in line (reluctantly) and go digital eventually, i was lucky that I had a £25 voucher to spend from work so it didnt come out of my pocket!

I don’t think there will be the option of a physical card next year.

• Like 2