Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Hermansen

4 minutes ago, v6rat said:

You must be thinking of somebody else, he was brilliant, just what Chelsea are looking for.

He got replaced last third of season due to mistakes

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, K789 said:

He got replaced last third of season due to mistakes

Sorry, I didn't realise that you don't do irony.

Irony: the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning.

In other words, don't waste your money on Mads, he's bang average, go for James Trafford much better choice, he's the real deal..

Edited by v6rat
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TommyK said:

Weve not yet recovered from our last Liverpool keeper purchase 

haha! 

to be fair, Kellerher   is an excellent keeper and probably one of the best if not THE best no. 2 in the country..

• Like 3

I think I rather we sell mads than KDH.  I think the latter is likely to be more useful in the upcoming seasons.

I think mads shot stopping is average, his stand out feature is his possession play, how useful that is to us depends on the next manager and the game he plays.

• Like 2

The logical choice is to offer Kasper a contract if we sell Mads.

Not many better keepers will want to come to us, he’s free, and his love for the club and leadership will prove vital this coming season.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TommyK said:

Weve not yet recovered from our last Liverpool keeper purchase 

To be fair we've given Liverpool as much as we've got from them... they are all still wondering how they managed to pay good dollar for Peggy Arpexhad. (So are we but the two best games he had for us were against Liverpool!)

1 minute ago, Nick said:

To be fair we've given Liverpool as much as we've got from them... they are all still wondering how they managed to pay good dollar for Peggy Arpexhad. (So are we but the two best games he had for us were against Liverpool!)

Pegguy signed for us on a free transfer, and left for Liverpool on a free transfer.

(Apologies for ruining your joke)

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Pegguy signed for us on a free transfer, and left for Liverpool on a free transfer.

(Apologies for ruining your joke)

Ha! No drama, I thought they paid for him!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MPH said:

haha! 

to be fair, Kellerher   is an excellent keeper and probably one of the best if not THE best no. 2 in the country..

Try giving them £12 m and throw in ward for free. Opening bid but go up £15m. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

I would be extremely disappointed to see Mads leave in this window !! Partly because I think he is an excellent keeper & partly because I would be worried that someone might think Ward could be our starter/backup ...