Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Hermansen

If he goes to Chelsea, he will be going as competition to Sanchez who cost £25 Million and is on a 7 Yr Contract.

If they're prepared to pay £45 Million and we may be going away from the Sweeper Keeper System.

Why not test out Crystal Palaces resolve on Sam Johnston or Dean Henderson. ( Who Played for Cooper at Forest )

• Like 1

If we can get Boehly's Calvins around his ankles and milk them for 45M, then fine. Mads may need to consider Enzo is not going to be there very long?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Chelsea won’t pay £45m for a backup goalkeeper.

Chelsea are the loose cannon of football !!!   Nobody has a clue what they might do next.

Mads would be the starter if the deal went down. Sanchez is a nightmare with the ball at his feet & cannot play Maresca ball.

3 hours ago, Chico1958 said:

If he goes to Chelsea, he will be going as competition to Sanchez who cost £25 Million and is on a 7 Yr Contract.

If they're prepared to pay £45 Million and we may be going away from the Sweeper Keeper System.

Why not test out Crystal Palaces resolve on Sam Johnston or Dean Henderson. ( Who Played for Cooper at Forest )

Because we'd rather not be relegated by November. 

17 hours ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

45m is a not for sale plea. If Chelsea were actually serious they’d get him for about 25 mil absolute top end

If he wasnt for sale you just say that "not for sale mate", we quoted 90m for Harry, but the not for sale price ended up been the sale price. :)

If Chelsea want Mads, they don't want him for a number 2 role despite what has been said about a keeper being brought in to compete with Sanchez.  Arteta said the same thing about Ramsdale when they brought Raya in, and Ramsdale is quite clearly now an expensive number 2.  If you're happy with your number 1 you don't go into the market to find a keeper to compete with them.

• Like 3

Fuching sick to the back teeth of pond life scum sucking Aholes Chelsea thinking we are their feeder club why don’t they just go and Fuch off and find their own Gems instead of raping a smaller club than them of their highly rated players can’t stand that club FFS we are not a charity for Chelsea to buy our best players cheaply come back with a £60+M offer we may consider it you bunch of CNUTS  !! 

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, dooflip said:

I’d sell for anything upwards of 30m. We could replace him for much cheaper, and potentially better. Depends if Cooper feels we need a midfielder in goal or not.

We could replace him for less but we would take a hit in the quality dept !!  He is a modern day goalkeeper with loads of talent who we should build our team around.

27 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

We could replace him for less but we would take a hit in the quality dept !!  He is a modern day goalkeeper with loads of talent who we should build our team around.

I don't disagree but the flip side to that is him deciding to run down his contract and we lose him for nothing or not making the step up to PL level and we will all be saying we should have taken the money (if a big offer did come in).

It's easy to sit here and say the club needs to get back to the model of bringing in players, developing them and selling for profit but it's harder when we get attached to players who perform well to see go. However, the only way we should ever knock back a £30/£40m offer is if we are certain we can get more at some point. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I don't disagree but the flip side to that is him deciding to run down his contract and we lose him for nothing or not making the step up to PL level and we will all be saying we should have taken the money (if a big offer did come in).

It's easy to sit here and say the club needs to get back to the model of bringing in players, developing them and selling for profit but it's harder when we get attached to players who perform well to see go. However, the only way we should ever knock back a £30/£40m offer is if we are certain we can get more at some point. 

He’s under contract until 2028. 

7 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

He’s under contract until 2028. 

Cool, so we lose him in his prime then? 

I'm not saying I think it'll happen but when you look at some of the players we've had and not been able to make a profit on over the last few years, this is an example of why. 

20 minutes ago, Scotch said:

His contract is till 2028 so we have at least one season before we need to make a decision . As we saw in our relegation season, goaltending is the most important  single position on the pitch & I don't feel this is the season to gamble.

9 minutes ago, gurru991 said:

His contract is till 2028 so we have at least one season before we need to make a decision . As we saw in our relegation season, goaltending is the most important  single position on the pitch & I don't feel this is the season to gamble.

This won’t happen because they’ll go for Donnarumma, but…

Are you saying that if Man City were to sell Ederson for 40m and then offer us 40m for Mads, you would say no? As stated before that would put him up there with most expensive keepers.

1 hour ago, justfoxes said:

Fuching sick to the back teeth of pond life scum sucking Aholes Chelsea thinking we are their feeder club why don’t they just go and Fuch off and find their own Gems instead of raping a smaller club than them of their highly rated players can’t stand that club FFS we are not a charity for Chelsea to buy our best players cheaply come back with a £60+M offer we may consider it you bunch of CNUTS  !! 

This.

**** Chelsea. 

27 minutes ago, dooflip said:

Are you saying that if Man City were to sell Ederson for 40m and then offer us 40m for Mads, you would say no? As stated before that would put him up there with most expensive keepers.

I would be very surprised if they went for someone as limited with his feet as Donnarumma while Pep is there

1 hour ago, dooflip said:

If we sell Mads for 40 but get relegated because we have a Ward level keeper then it's poor move financially . Ramsdale or Henderson would be at least 30 & not as good in my opinion so for me I would tell Man C to pound sand.

4 hours ago, BayAreaFoxes said:

i'd rate dean henderson, I even wonder if Ramsdale would appreciate leaving the arse and getting some playing time.

I doubt he'd want to leave to a club that from the outside, with a points deduction, look doomed to relegation. He will still think himself to be a potential England contender.