Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Hermansen

I wouldn’t even sell Mads for £45 million. He’s likely to become the next must have keeper for the elite teams. Better we have him this season than those feckers. We need all the cards we can hold. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

From what I gather yes and word on the street is both management and staff are very impressed with Ward. 

We're ****ed. I had a feeling this might happen after seeing today's line-up. If Hermansen gets sold and Stolarchyk is out with a long-term injury, Ward will likely be the starting goalkeeper, won't he?

6 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Come on man, supporting Wales is hard enough without you putting the boot in. 

I think I wasn't clear enough. From Cooper's perspective, he might be impressed by Ward's CV and performance in training, leading him to start Ward.

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

From what I gather yes and word on the street is both management and staff are very impressed with Ward. 

I’ve been going since 1995 and I will **** off and support Forest if we go back to Danny fecking Ward as our number one. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Do not sell under any circumstances

Cannot risk a new goalkeeper signing being a stinker and potentally having Ward back in goal

Only way I would sell him is if we insisted on Sanchez (if we sell to Chelsea) as part of the deal. 

3 hours ago, sphericalfox said:

GTMKO-zWIAAkENL?format=jpg&name=large

:dunno:

He came back yesterday after the period of leave after the Euros. I'm sure he will play on Friday, if not the match after.

2 hours ago, goose2010 said:

Only way I would sell him is if we insisted on Sanchez (if we sell to Chelsea) as part of the deal. 

Sanchez is a disaster with the ball at his feet... Good keeper but terrible if you want to play out from the back

6 hours ago, gurru991 said:

Sanchez is a disaster with the ball at his feet... Good keeper but terrible if you want to play out from the back

He was fine for Brighton and I wouldn't call him a disaster.