Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Jamie Vardy Signs New Contract!

10 minutes ago, Foxmeister said:

JV says a new deal is upto Rudkin

JV signs new deal

3 pages of "great news" posts

0 mention or praise of Rudkin

All depends on the contract he has given him.  I love Vardy, like most however, he is 37years old will be 38 in January If his legs last in the premier league and 

he scores goals to keep us up I will be estatic.  My fear is at the age he is it will take longer for him to recover between games and he will be injury prone.

We haven't got a pot to pee in, we can't rely on JV to keep us up next season.  I will be very disappointed if we can't bring in another striker, because of the contract we have given JV, 

We do need a younger, striker for next season.  Let's hope we have the funds to bring one in.

22 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

We do need a younger, striker for next season.  Let's hope we have the funds to bring one in.

Tom Cannon. Surely the new manager has got to give him a proper go. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

All depends on the contract he has given him.  I love Vardy, like most however, he is 37years old will be 38 in January If his legs last in the premier league and 

he scores goals to keep us up I will be estatic.  My fear is at the age he is it will take longer for him to recover between games and he will be injury prone.

We haven't got a pot to pee in, we can't rely on JV to keep us up next season.  I will be very disappointed if we can't bring in another striker, because of the contract we have given JV, 

I tend to agree but those who are glad about this should give credit to him.

3 hours ago, Foxmeister said:

JV says a new deal is upto Rudkin

JV signs new deal

3 pages of "great news" posts

0 mention or praise of Rudkin

He resigned our best ever player and only current striker that can score goals anywhere near consistently because we are going to struggle to replace him with anyone better due to the sh!tshow that he has contributed to in terms of our finances! I'll start organising his fvcking parade shall I?!