Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Three Players Leaving

Just now, DZ-LCFC said:

The Club remains in discussion with midfielder Wilfred Ndidi regarding his future beyond the expiration of his current contract this month.

I scrolled too quickly lol

• Haha 1

Praet’s departure is well over due and we’re finally rid of a big drain on the wage bill.

I’ll miss Iheancho, a likeable rogue and has had some big moments for us. Feels like the right time to part ways and I hope his next club is a good fit for him.

As for Albrighton - legend.

22 minutes ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

5 year deal for Ndidi pending…😭😭😭

Whilst I wouldn't offer him anything like that, he's 27 years old, has played in Europe and has 56 caps for Nigeria. There will definitely be interest in him, and he has value. That sort of deal I would argue makes more sense than the 3 year one for Vestergaard, but what do I know!?

• Like 2

With N’Didi there’s actually still some sale value with him should he sign an extension, which I think he will do. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks for the memories guys, Marc for the title but also that first Champions League goal, Nacho for stepping up and slotting home that penalty in the community shield final as well as his goals in our cup run, Dennis....ooh that pass away to Brentford, sublime, wonder if one or two will crop up against us in the future, always thought Nacho would suit someone like Crystal Palace but they seem to have moved up a notch or two recently and he's coming off the back of a season where he sometimes failed to make the bench at Championship level. He needs a bit of love and a new project but it's fair to say his stock has fallen pretty rapidly in the last two years or so. Wasn't it in the lock-down games where he seemed most effective and focused?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Bryn said:

I don’t rate Iheanacho, but there is a reality that at times he was our best striker and I don’t think he ever quite got the respect he deserved for that.

Vardy was at the club for the whole time Iheanacho was here so he was never out best striker. Embarrassing that he couldn't do it in the championship last season