Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Winstonthedog

Questions to be asked at manager interviews

Based on the style of play last year and sometimes the slow build up and fan frustration what would you rather have a nose that grows like Pinocchio's every time you lie or have a loud, uncontrollable fart every time you tell the truth?

Your CV is littered with sensationalist half-truths, downright dubious dealings, and outrageous exaggerations. As well as managing the team, we're going to need you to prepare next year's PSR report. You're hired!

Has anyone here ever applied for a vacant Leicester role?

Used to be a thing about 20 years ago just to get a rejection letter on club letterhead of the club you applied to. Wonder if clubs still humour those.

On 09/06/2024 at 13:52, RumbleFox said:

If you had to come up with a question for an imaginary interview to make yourself feel funny, to gain the approval of your peers and show everyone what an all round great guy you are what would it be?

It would be one where I try and and make myself feel superior to others by pointing out that fun is not allowed - even though the season is over and there is little else to do. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

It would be one where I try and and make myself feel superior to others by pointing out that fun is not allowed - even though the season is over and there is little else to do. 

Sounds my cup of tea. 

• Haha 2

After 6 home defeats in a row, do you think we should:

1. Give the fans a free coconut water
  2. Give the fans a free Chang
  3. Give the fans some free snacks that are going out of date in 3 weeks?

What do you mean we should try 4-4-2 'launch it forwardy ball? Are you mental. Get the f*** out of here!'