Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stephen85

Fox Membership Renewal 24/25

Hi all,

looking a little info if possible, last season was the first year I signed up for a fox membership so I could get tickets to take my son over to a few Leicester matches. The 23/24 membership obviously has expired but there doesn’t seem to be an option to renew for the 24/25 season. Is there a certain date this becomes available??

just want to make sure I get our 3 memberships renewed in the hope to get tickets for one of the 1st games at home back in the prem. 

thanks 

1 hour ago, Stephen85 said:

Hi all,

looking a little info if possible, last season was the first year I signed up for a fox membership so I could get tickets to take my son over to a few Leicester matches. The 23/24 membership obviously has expired but there doesn’t seem to be an option to renew for the 24/25 season. Is there a certain date this becomes available??

just want to make sure I get our 3 memberships renewed in the hope to get tickets for one of the 1st games at home back in the prem. 

thanks 

No doubt someone will pop it on here when they go on sale.. obviously it’s 10 points for a renewal.. thatll put my boy on 14 so I’m hoping one of the first games is Fulham or someone like that so I can get him that point to be in the 15+.. anything below that is always a struggle in the PL

21 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

No doubt someone will pop it on here when they go on sale.. obviously it’s 10 points for a renewal.. thatll put my boy on 14 so I’m hoping one of the first games is Fulham or someone like that so I can get him that point to be in the 15+.. anything below that is always a struggle in the PL

Yeah I’m just kind of waiting to see what it’s like getting tickets because we fly over from Belfast it’s only a few games we got to last season so it will take time to get into the higher points bracket.

was hoping that the local Leicester fans would attend the home matches the same in the championship as premiership but maybe there will be more demand for the premiership matches, but I’ll try and get tickets anyway! 

thanks 

• Like 1

I emailed the club about this as i thought i had missed some news to renew my daughters.

They said nothing has been communicated as yet so hopefully soon....

On 13/06/2024 at 21:33, Stephen85 said:

Yeah I’m just kind of waiting to see what it’s like getting tickets because we fly over from Belfast it’s only a few games we got to last season so it will take time to get into the higher points bracket.

was hoping that the local Leicester fans would attend the home matches the same in the championship as premiership but maybe there will be more demand for the premiership matches, but I’ll try and get tickets anyway! 

thanks 

I called few weeks ago.  They will email existing members when they go on sale 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Match ticket prices are f***ing horrible.

Screenshot_20240618_165939_Samsung Internet.jpg

FFS are they taking the p1ss.  I estimated I would be priced out in a couple of seasons a short while ago.  I think it may be this year I'm priced out.  Absolute joke.  

Looking at those prices, £55 for the kop???? Wait until forest, Aston Villa and wolves are also made category A to fleece the fans.. I feel absolutely physically sick seeing those prices.. going to cost nearly £70 to sit in the family stand when forest come to town.. 

anyone remember the prices two seasons ago in the prem for category A? My memories terrible 

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

This combined with digital season tickets will be curtains for a huge number of people. Forget the expansion, it won't be needed.

Bang on.  This is it for me I think.  I can't justify it.  City will be a one off treat for me and my daughter now, rather than a regular thing.  And I'll begrudge that at those prices.  They have actively got rid of a lifelong supporter here.  Very saddening

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, NationalFox said:

Looks like the 10 points on renewal has been scrapped. No mention of it in the news release and nothing in their T&C’s either. What a shame! 😳 

Just renewed and got the 10 points added

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, NationalFox said:

Looks like the 10 points on renewal has been scrapped. No mention of it in the news release and nothing in their T&C’s either. What a shame! 😳 

Ours have been added so they are definitely doing it.. 

• Like 1

That's me done. Can't afford to Shell out £80 every other week for me and my kid. That's without membership costs, booking fees . Shame really as I've not missed a home game in two seasons and kid only missed some night games. If we had managed season tickets would be there. Looks like that boat has sailed now as I just can't justify it. 2 more fans lost . 

• Sad 1